Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Springfield operator LE trade ins

Damnit! I just bought a parkerized Operator last week as a backup gun for my match gun...

Damn. That's good enough I would've broken my "Don't buy Springfield" rule.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Damn. That's good enough I would've broken my "Don't buy Springfield" rule.
    Well it's not like the money is going to Springfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

It would be stupid, but if those were still available, I'd be re-figuring my Man Budget so I could buy one and a set of stag grips to go on it.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Had I seen this thread while they were still in stock, I would likely have bought one. Thank you work for helping me save money on top of also paying me!
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Hoooly crap that condition for $600?
    Oh no, I'm sorry. I was just putting in a plug for the LB Operator in general. I bought that one new a few years ago. It's a little scuffed up now. This sale tempted me to grab a 2nd.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I traded into my MC Operator with about a $700 gun. Absolutely worth it imo.
    Name:  KIMG0824.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  37.8 KB

Part of me is really happy I didn’t see this thread sooner or I would have bought one immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Fuck. I wish I had seen this. And had cash. That would be the best deal on a railed 1911 you will find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I paid about $1100 out the door for mine new. At the time it was that vs a used TRP for $1300 at my LGS and I wanted the rail gun weight. No regrets. Quite a few months later my guy at the LGS says "Hey we have a TRP in the back put up with your name on it" when I was looking for a "deployment" pistol for one of the lads returning soon. Same gun, grabbed it. He has shot the heck out of it and it runs and runs and is very precise. I have had great results with SA pistols.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I'm glad that this sale is over, too tempting.
    #RESIST

User Tag List