Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta 92C DA pull...

FYI there is no Short RESET Trigger. The R is for Reach. It is a copy of the trigger originally installed in the Vertecs & has a very slightly flatter face.

The shortest reach trigger that I’ve ever experienced in a 92 it the original design that Taurus stuck with.

These are not lined up, but do show the profiles of both.

This has both holes on both triggers lined up to show how much closer the reach is on the “Taurus Trigger”

To me, the Taurus Trigger’s curve more closely matches that of a DA revolver trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    FYI there is no Short RESET Trigger. The R is for Reach. It is a copy of the trigger originally installed in the Vertecs & has a very slightly flatter face.
    Correct... I think when most people talk about "SRT", they're not talking specifically about the trigger, rather, they're talking about the trigger system as a whole.

Google "Sig SRT" or "CZ SRT"... The new trigger bar from Langdon helps reduce the reset distance in a Beretta.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Correct... I think when most people talk about "SRT", they're not talking specifically about the trigger, rather, they're talking about the trigger system as a whole.

Google "Sig SRT" or "CZ SRT"... The new trigger bar from Langdon helps reduce the reset distance in a Beretta.
    That’s not entirely accurate as SIG does have a Short REACH Trigger (literally a trigger shoe that offers shorter reach) as well as a Short RESET Trigger which is indeed a system that gives you a shorter reset. I believe there’s also a short REACH trigger for some CZ pistols offered by either CZC or CGW.

Confusing indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New trigger bar has a short reset if you dig that...

And reduced overtravel.

https://www.langdontactical.com/opti...e-trigger-bar/

Also the 92 Adjustable trigger, which has some adjustments on it for either s/a or d/a,s/a guns.....

to add to this confusion.

Not to thread drift, BUT has anyone ever had WC do a fiber optic front sight modification on their fixed front sight? Would I have to ship the whole pistol or could I just ship the slide to them?

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Not to thread drift, BUT has anyone ever had WC do a fiber optic front sight modification on their fixed front sight? Would I have to ship the whole pistol or could I just ship the slide to them?
    Just the slide. I had them do a fiber installation on my brand new 92G compact slide. The slide came back with scuff marks on it. I knew this gun was going to get carried, and eventually get such, but was a little disappointing nonetheless.

It should be noted that the fiber is a little dimmer than a traditional FO front sight, since it can only capture light from the front and back, where a traditional sight usually has a cutout to capture light from the center.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Just the slide. I had them do a fiber installation on my brand new 92G compact slide. The slide came back with scuff marks on it. I knew this gun was going to get carried, and eventually get such, but was a little disappointing nonetheless.

It should be noted that the fiber is a little dimmer than a traditional FO front sight, since it can only capture light from the front and back, where a traditional sight usually has a cutout to capture light from the center.
    Which is why I’m a huge fan of the orange paint I threw on my 92G’s front sight. I definitely prefer a FO front, but that’s probably the second best thing I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point about the fiber optic being dimmer since it's enclosed on the top of the sight, I didn't even think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I’ve seen where some folks cut out the middle of the fixed front blade to let more light get to the fiber rod.

User Tag List