Page 13 of 120 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

If anyone has long term experience with this - the DVC Omni - id like to hear it.

I want to abuse one of these like the spendy Vegas hooker that it probably is.

Name:  67903A1D-DA5D-4034-9751-5DE510929AF3.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  66.4 KB

Hey everyone, I’m not the most active member of PF but I’ve been on here for a little while. Used to have a training log on the forum. I am sponsored by STI as part of their Tactical Team 2011, and just got clued in to this thread by Les Pepperoni. I’m happy to help with any questions anyone has about the company or the products. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll reach out to those that do and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Little View Post
    Hey everyone, I’m not the most active member of PF but I’ve been on here for a little while. Used to have a training log on the forum. I am sponsored by STI as part of their Tactical Team 2011, and just got clued in to this thread by Les Pepperoni. I’m happy to help with any questions anyone has about the company or the products. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll reach out to those that do and report back.

Welcome back to the forum Matt.

I’m really interested in the Staccato P personally. Was finally able to get my hands on one at a local STI dealer but no demo time. I hope I get a chance to try one out soon. Really interested in it as a concealed carry gun.

The match I’m going to tomorrow had one donated by STI so maybe I’ll get lucky and win it. It’s a memorial match for a fallen LEO. Really awesome gesture by STI to donate the pistol.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Welcome back to the forum Matt.

I’m really interested in the Staccato P personally. Was finally able to get my hands on one at a local STI dealer but no demo time. I hope I get a chance to try one out soon. Really interested in it as a concealed carry gun.

The match I’m going to tomorrow had one donated by STI so maybe I’ll get lucky and win it. It’s a memorial match for a fallen LEO. Really awesome gesture by STI to donate the pistol.
    I’ve been EDCing mine since I got them. Any particular questions about them let me know.

Site Supporter
    I’ve been EDCing mine since I got them. Any particular questions about them let me know.
    What sort of MRDS do you run on yours?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    What sort of MRDS do you run on yours?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    I’ve been running the Delta Point Pro. Prior to this I ran RMR. The slide on the STI Duo system adapts DPP with no adapter plate, so it sits nice and low.

Was directed to this thread by Matt Little...I dont spend a while lit of time on forums as im a very busy guy, but if anyone has any questions about STI’s let me know. Obviously I am the Buck mentioned numerous times in this thread, and yes I work for STI as the Director of leo/mil sales.

I've own and used several STI handguns. They are beautiful pieces of machinery. Super accurate. Great triggers. Super-expensive. I enjoyed them, and sold them, for more than I paid, thankfully, and realized that I just do not need or require them for any of my shooting sports or regular use. For me, they do nothing that a Glock doesn't do and cost a heck of a lot more to buy, maintain and use, and are not as reliable in the long run anyway.

Is there a Staccato P type model coming without the Mag funnel. Or can the end user swap the grip like the DVC models and put a grip on it to make it comparable to the carry model DVC.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 09-21-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Dawson Precision shows to have a Staccato P and a DVC-C still in stock as of AM on 9/21.
    I've been resisting for several days now (annual home insurance bill came in yesterday and that helped me resist).
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List