Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1199

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

2300 rounds and still enjoying the 2019 P.

I was having hard time with reloads. Twisting the pistol to get to the mag release wasn't a big deal but I was also applying some sort of torque to the grip. Magazines were getting caught up. When I was going slow it wasn't an issue but under pressure it happens every mag change.

Drilled/tapped the Gen 2 mag release and installed a paddle from Lim Cat. Don't tase me, its gold. Not sure why this company doesn't make one in black. It works great though and I barely need to change my grip, mags are falling out. Definitely need to take a sharpie to it.

If anyone wants the "prototype" 10-8 U-notch rear, let me know. I could NOT get my rear sight off with my pusher or some light hammer blows. I decided to quit before I hurt something.

I've found that I prefer an extended magazine release, at least with the tree bark grips as well and have one on my older Tactical. I put 10-8 releases on my P and C2 and although not extended per se, I found helpful as well.

This is the one I have been kind of looking for a 2019 P with 4.15" barrel, very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post

I was having hard time with reloads. Twisting the pistol to get to the mag release wasn't a big deal but I was also applying some sort of torque to the grip. Magazines were getting caught up. When I was going slow it wasn't an issue but under pressure it happens every mag change.

Drilled/tapped the Gen 2 mag release and installed a paddle from Lim Cat. Don't tase me, its gold. Not sure why this company doesn't make one in black. It works great though and I barely need to change my grip, mags are falling out. Definitely need to take a sharpie to it.

If anyone wants the "prototype" 10-8 U-notch rear, let me know. I could NOT get my rear sight off with my pusher or some light hammer blows. I decided to quit before I hurt something.

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post

Can I ask what trigger this is? I have had good luck with the Geppart ones from Atlas. Sorry if this was stated somewhere, I could not find it.

The Geppart triggers were out of stock, so I went with this ECG.

Cheap but required fitting from my local Smith.

https://www.evergladesammo.com/sti-trigger.html

Site Supporter
    Look's like Kyle Defoor is going to start running a pair of these. Interested to hear his thoughts on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Look's like Kyle Defoor is going to start running a pair of these. Interested to hear his thoughts on them.
    Saw this from the gram earlier today on 1911forum, he's going to be using 2 Stacatto C2's in upcoming classes etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHu5Piol..._web_copy_link

and here's his initial thoughts after a few rds. down range.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxdC7uF..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    @HCM has one of the Delta 40sw 2011, I’ve shot it a few times and always have to talk myself out of a 9mm 2011 after. I’m sure he’d sell it for $5k like LAV did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List