Page 105 of 120 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1199

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

Stacatto

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am reminded of that saying about a yacht — two best days are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.
    Hoping that's not the case with the Stacatto

Read Duke's posts. Caused me to reconsider.

I am reminded of that saying about a yacht — two best days are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.
    Have you experienced the 2nd day w/ your Stacatto yet GJM?

Quote Originally Posted by wesshipman View Post
    The Stacatto P Duo makes me want to sell have off my Glock arsenal just to fund the purchase of a P Duo!

I highly recommend you put a few hundred rounds through one before you do that. But if you do I know a guy that would buy some Glocks.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Have you experienced the 2nd day w/ your Stacatto yet GJM?
    I am holding onto it, as it could be as valuable some day as a DeLorean.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    I highly recommend you put a few hundred rounds through one before you do that. But if you do I know a guy that would buy some Glocks.
    I got to handle a P DUO yesterday. Didn't get to shoot it. I liked the feel and features from the limited amount I was able to check it out. I'm considering selling or trading my Gen 5 19 "Roland Special" and accessories towards one. I wouldn't sell or trade my Commander for one though.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    I like it. A lot.
    Thanks
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I am holding onto it, as it could be as valuable some day as a DeLorean.
    Dang, was it so bad you didn't want to even talk about it? For what its worth, the CS is good and should get you squared away. I remember saying something like I was going into this Staccato with eyes wide open in my first post. It has been a journey for sure and I am going to keep on keeping on (1800 rounds so far).

My Staccato C Duo gets limited carry time because the shitty holster they include with the gun (seriously, keep that POS and knock $50 off the price) just doesn't work for me, and I've been waiting since APRIL for one of the two custom holsters I ordered for it to arrive. Covid apparently killed a lot of horses and kydex-producing livestock.

Anyway, I usually take the C with me whenever I hit the range, and I continue to be impressed with it's shooting. I'm waiting on a 507K to mount onto the slide (apparently Covid and Trijicon killed Holosun as well), but I can see this pistol getting a lot of carry time once I've got a decent holster...

All told, I'm probably at about 1,000 rounds through the pistol at this point, using the factory mags and Wilson 10-round extended mags. Mostly NATO ball, with a handful of 147gr HST, G2, and A260 JHP thrown in. All have worked boringly well.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    My Staccato C Duo gets limited carry time because the shitty holster they include with the gun (seriously, keep that POS and knock $50 off the price) just doesn't work for me, and I've been waiting since APRIL for one of the two custom holsters I ordered for it to arrive. Covid apparently killed a lot of horses and kydex-producing livestock.

Anyway, I usually take the C with me whenever I hit the range, and I continue to be impressed with it's shooting. I'm waiting on a 507K to mount onto the slide (apparently Covid and Trijicon killed Holosun as well), but I can see this pistol getting a lot of carry time once I've got a decent holster...

All told, I'm probably at about 1,000 rounds through the pistol at this point, using the factory mags and Wilson 10-round extended mags. Mostly NATO ball, with a handful of 147gr HST, G2, and A260 JHP thrown in. All have worked boringly well.
    Tenicor... 1 day to ship...

User Tag List