Page 74 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

Just saw a post on IG by Tenicor. He had a Staccato in hand so I’m guessing he’ll have something in the near future.

Hopefully it’ll work with the R also.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I picked up my Staccato Duo P today, and then got to shoot it some at the range. Here is the good part — it was reliable, the finish was nice, and the BUIS were well regulated. The bad part — the grip safety required so much travel, I had to spend the bulk of my shooting brainpower fully depressing it. The trigger was heavy, and the right side of the ambi didn’t like my high grip. I need to send it off to Ed Cameron and have him tune the grip safety, lighten the trigger, and fit a single side thumb safety. Hopefully it grows on me after some tuning and getting an optic mounted.
    I am running into the same issue with the grip safety. If I do not have it absolutely completely compressed it won’t fire and with my thumb on the safety it’s difficult to consistently make sure that is done. I’m new to the 2011 platform so not sure how to fix this. Who is Ed Cameron?

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    @Buck8154

How much does the Staccato R weigh in 45 ACP and in 9mm? I've been trying to find that stat everywhere and so far haven't found it published.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teach me about STI guns

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Although id love a P I’m in a ban state so the R or C makes sense for me. Anyone know who makes a holster (appendix or owb) for the Staccato R?
    Check out Tier 1 Concealed. They posted (on Instagram) a nice pic of an appendix holster they do for 1911s. I’m not positive it would work with the Staccato R, but if you can verify it will work, it looks like an excellent appendix option.

Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Normally I’d look at JM if it works with STI but ill check them out. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
    Check out Tier 1 Concealed. They posted (on Instagram) a nice pic of an appendix holster they do for 1911s. I’m not positive it would work with the Staccato R, but if you can verify it will work, it looks like an excellent appendix option.

Ordered an OWB from T1C late last year for my Stacatto P DUO & no issues thus far.

I shipped my Staccato off today for trigger work, a strong side safety and grip safety tuning.

Interested in a R in .45
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Normally I’d look at JM if it works with STI but ill check them out. Thank you.
    Right on. I know JM makes great stuff too. Here is the pic of the one I saw from T1C on the gram:

Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

User Tag List