Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

Quote Originally Posted by jbrimlow View Post
    Which overpowered springs did you get?
    https://atlasgunworks.com/product/at...gazine-spring/

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Hilton Yam's endorsement is high praise indeed.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    This thread is going to cost me a chunk of money for a pistol, RDS, mags, holster, mag pouches...………..

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    This thread is going to cost me a chunk of money for a pistol, RDS, mags, holster, mag pouches...………..
    Sigh. Placed an order for a Staccato P5 last week.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Don't feel alone Ranger, placed my order in Aug. for a Stacatto P DUO, now I need to find a source for a well priced DPP but I do have a recently accquired CZ P10 F to keep getting fam. w/ in the meantime.

Question Staccato P Duo vs. Tactical HOST

Hi Folks,

I picked up a new STI Tactical Host last summer. Seems it was being produced at the same time the Staccato P was being released. Beyond the HOST 2 (Duo) mounting system and updated slide serrations, are these two guns identical? Mine has the DVC coating, the same grip, etc.

Thanks,
    UD

Staccato P Duo vs. Tactical HOST

Anybody know if there are any differences between the current Staccatto P Duo and the last run of the Tactical Host other than the optics mount and slide serrations?

Thanks,
    UD

Something tells me I’ll end up buying one of these guns in a couple of years. I’m really curious about the 2011s geared towards the CCW market that Buck mentioned earlier in the thread. I can’t wait to see how those turn out. Hilton Yam’s recent video regarding his impressions after shooting the first 2500 rounds through his Staccato P isn’t helping.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Hilton Yam's endorsement is high praise indeed.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Shit, they got Hilton hooked. He's the STI "Field Director of the 2011 Operational User and Armorer Program" now.

That's not only high praise, it's a ringing endorsement.

Between that and the great staff, gunsmithing training/education board, marketing team, etc they've assembled, STI is frankly doing the best it has ever done. And I think it's probably building the best guns it has ever built.

They are finally getting close to being the company I had hoped they would be all these years. I have had a secret love affair with STIs since I saw my first one back when I was about 10 or 12 years old it was the Falcon 3.9. It's a great time to be a fan of the company or hell, become a fan of the company.

I keep thinking I'm going to buy a CCO next, but I may end up buying a Staccato-C instead. Only a couple of hundred more than the Wesson Vigil and basically the same size package.

User Tag List