Page 44 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    A few pages back.
    Thanks. Saw that, which piqued my interest, but I keep seeing folks posting about them like there are releases on other sites or the facebook depciting the gun, but I am not seeing anything beyond what is here. Appreciate the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by banzaijohn View Post
    From the STI Owner's Group Page: It looks like the Staccato derived successor to the DVC P will be the Staccato XC. I am hoping to make it over to the LAPRAAC Expo next week and see them first hand. Attachment 45335
    Thx for the update, joined the FB owners group & can we expect you’ll get back to us after you see the 2020’s next week?

Site Supporter
    I was hoping the Staccato-ized versions of the DVC Guns would ditch the lightening cuts.

OK, what is the deal on the new STI pistols announced?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    OK, what is the deal on the new STI pistols announced?
    You don’t just have your dealer send you two of every new model by default?

I’m keen to know the answer to this too. A 5” single stack gun has my interest. Of course I also need a P-Duo.

Name:  C3626AD9-91DE-4EAB-8398-627835C55B0A.jpg
Views: 2568
Size:  61.5 KB
    I believe a leaked photo shows a double stack Staccato C. This would be perfect for me, I hope this is going to happen soon.

Since the grip is a separate piece I wonder if you can switch from single to double stack with a grip change??

Quote Originally Posted by ratter75 View Post
    Since the grip is a separate piece I wonder if you can switch from single to double stack with a grip change??
    According to the warning that came with my 2019 Staccato C, removing the grip will void the warranty. If the 2020 models are interchangeable, I'm going to wish I had waited a year before purchasing.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    According to the warning that came with my 2019 Staccato C, removing the grip will void the warranty. If the 2020 models are interchangeable, I'm going to wish I had waited a year before purchasing.
    Wow. That strikes me as odd.

From what I was told the single stack has a different way the grip is mounted.
    I am betting STI is streamlining, with some of the discontinued DVC models, they are replacing them with staccato lines. This is probably the DVC C replacement. I don’t think they will be interchangeable with single stacks
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 12-03-2019 at 10:57 AM.

User Tag List