Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1021

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

  1. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazeauRacing View Post
    It is a little bigger than a Gen4/Gen5 without a full length backstrap installed, but it is similar to my Gen3 RTF2 grip.
    What does a C2 weigh?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  2. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazeauRacing View Post
    It is a little bigger than a Gen4/Gen5 without a full length backstrap installed, but it is similar to my Gen3 RTF2 grip.
    Ah, I meant if the grip was wider (from a concealment standpoint)?

  3. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten_frenzy View Post
    Ah, I meant if the grip was wider (from a concealment standpoint)?

    2011 is a big gun with a long grip. No 2 ways about it but it can be done.


    Not sure why the damn shit is wrong way up.

    Name:  E00F20E3-3FF0-4CBB-9BCA-E94161C7C903.jpeg
Views: 592
Size:  88.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #614
    Finely tuned athletic machine Kyle Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Picking up my 2020 Staccato P tomorrow at Hansohn Brothers. [emoji4]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What does a C2 weigh?
    C2 with the RMR and no WML or mag: 1 lb 11.9 oz
    G19.5 with the RMR and no WML or mag: 1 lb 6.0 oz
    Chuck Brazeau

  6. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten_frenzy View Post
    Ah, I meant if the grip was wider (from a concealment standpoint)?
    Sorry...
    C2 grip width is 1.290"
    G19.5 grip width (not including the magwell flare) is 1.185"

    The C2 grip is longer than the G19.5 by about 0.325" but its bottom angle is different so its longer under front strap (0.445") than it is under the back strap (0.240").
    Chuck Brazeau

  7. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    2011 is a big gun with a long grip. No 2 ways about it but it can be done.


    Not sure why the damn shit is wrong way up.

    Name:  E00F20E3-3FF0-4CBB-9BCA-E94161C7C903.jpeg
Views: 592
Size:  88.6 KB
    Dude showing off some crotch shots... I like it!

  8. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Dude showing off some crotch shots... I like it!
    Related -

    Im now lever gun sized.....30/30 2011, weapon light and spare mag still fit. Shrinking fast 😢

    Name:  93CC68C1-34A4-47D8-A62D-FDB66834BEEF.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  36.3 KB

  9. #619
    Site Supporter MGW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    To me the Staccato P grip feels smaller than a 17 grip. But the 17 had a Talon sandpaper grip on it. I think the hump on the Glock is really the only difference.
    If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

  10. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Related -

    Im now lever gun sized.....30/30 2011, weapon light and spare mag still fit. Shrinking fast [emoji22]

    Name:  93CC68C1-34A4-47D8-A62D-FDB66834BEEF.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  36.3 KB
    Yo i got some fat for you if you want to bulk up a bit lol... cant remember the last time I fit in 30 pants... [emoji24]

    Greg stop posting about your staccato p...[emoji24]

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •