Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Semi related thought

I can say that compared to the very best there is in this realm the dvc-p is excellent - I just don’t know who it’s really made for

It’s not an open gun because it’s 9 minor not 38 super with a 6” multi port barrel and no frame mounted optic.

It’s not a duty gun because it’s so delicate in its clean and lube needs

Is it the absolute lightest recoiling, easiest to shoot 9x19 on earth? Yes

But only a guy with some serious issues (like me) would ever seriously consider this a viable concealed pistol.
    Actually, I think you are doing a awesome job of "managing your expectations".
    I am just happy that you are still so enthused about it. You sure seem to be able to extract the "magic" from it when you shoot!
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Semi related thought

I can say that compared to the very best there is in this realm the dvc-p is excellent - I just don’t know who it’s really made for

It’s not an open gun because it’s 9 minor not 38 super with a 6” multi port barrel and no frame mounted optic.

It’s not a duty gun because it’s so delicate in its clean and lube needs

Is it the absolute lightest recoiling, easiest to shoot 9x19 on earth? Yes

But only a guy with some serious issues (like me) would ever seriously consider this a viable concealed pistol.

Maybe Open for 3-Gun? I think Josh Froelich uses the previous version (DVC Omni).

Those guys don't have to make major and some prefer a slide mount optic so they can find retention holsters easier.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Actually, I think you are doing a awesome job of "managing your expectations".
    I am just happy that you are still so enthused about it. You sure seem to be able to extract the "magic" from it when you shoot!
    Kind words.

Quite honestly I’ve never been great at managing recoil. This gun makes me look like I halfway know what to do

Name:  586BF4DD-B82E-43F1-A778-A92DBEF75F98.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  41.2 KB

This gun makes me look like I halfway know what to do
    Says the guy with a FAST coin... I want to get into this 2011 game with a setup like yours. I'll wait a bit, likely until after I recover from another custom 1911 commission happening this year.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Says the guy with a FAST coin... I want to get into this 2011 game with a setup like yours. I'll wait a bit, likely until after I recover from another custom 1911 commission happening this year.
    Got lucky that day......

Got lucky that day......
    You are very Humble

Got lucky that day......
    Nothing about that performance was luck.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Buck and Company:

Any manufacturing slowdowns over the COVID mess? My LW program order is about six weeks old. I know that's only halfway, just wondering if I should expect delays.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    Buck and Company:

Any manufacturing slowdowns over the COVID mess? My LW program order is about six weeks old. I know that's only halfway, just wondering if I should expect delays.

Thanks
    None yet!
    I’ll try means I’ll fail, you either can or can’t, and can’t never got anything done.

Although id love a P I’m in a ban state so the R or C makes sense for me. Anyone know who makes a holster (appendix or owb) for the Staccato R?

User Tag List