Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Teach me about STI guns

Quote Originally Posted by jbrimlow View Post
    @RevolverRob Does it have to say "STI" on the box? At this point, why not get an Atlas or an Infinity? Infinity has their own mag design and a brand new extractor design.
    An Atlas or Infinity would be cool. But I have a working gun, mine is an STI VIP frame with a custom built commander length upper on it. It works great and shoots awesome. But a full production gun that mimicked it would be kind of nice so I don't risk losing a full custom gun to an evidence locker. And since Atlas and Infinity are both full-customs, it's kind of the same problem.

That said, I mentioned this to @Duke yesterday - since I sold my last HK, I've realized I need a "boring" gun or two. The kind that works, all the time, without any issues. It'd be pretty awesome if that gun had a single-action trigger and thumb safety, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the DWX works out once they get out in the world. In lieu of that a CZ setup SAO might work. But hell, so might an M&P with a thumb safety. Just the M&P trigger is...meh. Compared to a nice crisp, single action, trigger.

First I want to say that I hate duke for posting those cool videos of his 2011... Got me down the rabbit hole.

And then I want to say I hate duke for ending my Alice in Wonderland moment by bailing on his 2011...

Finally, I would like to say that I hate the fact that I like shiny things... Trooper is probably correct but I'll enjoy this anyway...

Another 200 rounds through the C Duo today (had the kids on the range, so I didn't have much time to shoot my own drills). This thing flat shoots, and potentially has ruined me for Glocks for a while - a couple of quick magazines through my G19 were horrible compared to the almost effortless accuracy this pistol provides.

Maybe next week I'll be able to get to the range myself and run the drills I want to do with the C Duo...

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    An Atlas or Infinity would be cool. But I have a working gun, mine is an STI VIP frame with a custom built commander length upper on it. It works great and shoots awesome.
    I’ve been thinking about doing this to mine. Don’t like the short slide, and I most certainly hate the Spingco, or whatever STI calls it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    First I want to say that I hate duke for posting those cool videos of his 2011... Got me down the rabbit hole.

And then I want to say I hate duke for ending my Alice in Wonderland moment by bailing on his 2011...

Finally, I would like to say that I hate the fact that I like shiny things... Trooper is probably correct but I'll enjoy this anyway...
    Well.

I also hate myself - which this thread and 180 degree passion has shown.

I hate Myself more for being thinking pragmatically enough to see outside the 2011 kitchen table romance

And I hate 2011s for having so much potential but falling just shy of what I could live with on a bad day

Lastly I hate that I just passed 5k trouble free rounds in 45 days on an PC M&p core 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Well.

I also hate myself - which this thread and 180 degree passion has shown.

I hate Myself more for being thinking pragmatically enough to see outside the 2011 kitchen table romance

And I hate 2011s for having so much potential but falling just shy of what I could live with on a bad day

Lastly I hate that I just passed 5k trouble free rounds in 45 days on an PC M&p core 9mm.
    Well if either of my builds last 5k without issues I'll let you know and perhaps the siren song will lure you back...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Well if either of my builds last 5k without issues I'll let you know and perhaps the siren song will lure you back...

I know where you can get a 3rd with a bunch of spare stuff with it.

She’s literally earth’s hottest girl......But Cheebus she has some unresolved issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I know where you can get a 3rd with a bunch of spare stuff with it.

She’s literally earth’s hottest girl......But Cheebus she has some unresolved issues.
    I don't do pre-certified crazy :P

I don't do pre-certified crazy :P
    Dude, if she told she was a virgin, she lied. They've all had bang-bangs through them at the factory...

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Dude, if she told she was a virgin, she lied. They've all had bang-bangs through them at the factory...
    Dont kiss and tell Rob!!

User Tag List