Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optimizing Position for Grappling in a Weapons Based Environment

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Weird how disparate people, who have never met, come to similar conclusions. Maybe it is because when you are honest to the problem, and put time in when the training partner is actually allowed to fight back like a real bad guy does, there are not really a lot of different answers?

No surprise you got what I was trying to convey in the video. You are working the same things with the same honesty. One day we are going to get to meet up and solve the world's problems on the mat! LOL
    Lol, looking forward to it.

Good to see you here Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Good to see you here Ben!
    Thanks Craig! I’m having to reaclimate myself to the forum format vs FB and IG. John Vee sent me a link so I thought I’d check it out.

To Cecils point about position I have found that in a lot of cases where people disagree, if they train eventually they’ll come to the light. If they don’t, then they’re probably not your target audience anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben RBC View Post

To Cecils point about position I have found that in a lot of cases where people disagree, if they train eventually they’ll come to the light. If they don’t, then they’re probably not your target audience anyway.
    Exactly and to that point, that's another reason I really don't try and convince people to train this way anymore. My time is better spent with the folks that have already made the jump into this.

User Tag List