Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 48 and 43 X Black Slides

Glock 48 and 43X With Black Slides

I was just notified by one of our distributors that they were taking back orders on Glock 48's and 43X's with balck slides.Our distributor didn't post Glock part numbers.They showed three different sight versions of the 48 and 43X.I hope this information is helpful.
    Last edited by RONK; 07-08-2019 at 04:19 PM.

I hope it isn't just Cerakoted versions again. GT distributors has part numbers out for a black versions of the 43X and and 48 but it lists it as Cerakoted.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 07-08-2019 at 05:28 PM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

CWM11B
    If it is a factory finish, I'm in for a 48, but from what I've been told ,Glock has yet to announce such and everything offered us an aftermarket finish of some sort. I'd just as soon send one in to Robar if that's the case

[QUOTE=Texaspoff;901738]I hope it isn't just Cerakoted versions again. GT distributors has part numbers out for a black versions of the 43X and and 48 but it lists it as Cerakoted.

TXPO[/QUOTE

I have one of those in a G48.

I'll contact the distributor first thing in the morning and find out if it's from Glock direct or their having the finish done.

Consensus seems to be that the 43x and 48 PVD coating is more durable and less slick in hand than standard gen 5's.

Curious why people want the standard one?

Cause I dont do silver pistols, at least not since I was imitating the lone ranger as a kid.

I spoke with the distributor this morning and the pistols are from Glock with the black slides.

Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    I spoke with the distributor this morning and the pistols are from Glock with the black slides.
    I’d love to find the model numbers. Can you disclose the distributor?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Yes of course,Camfour/Hill Country.I'll try to get the product numbers and post them.

User Tag List