Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft Targets and Fight at ToonTown

Soft Targets and Fight at ToonTown

Disney security can't even respond promptly to or once on scene actually handle a fight.

What do you think will happen when an active shooter shows up, whether they are Angry White Boi or a true Jihadi?

FWIW, the nationwide failure rate for contraband getting through TSA screening hovers somewhere in the 60 percent area. Some airports have been as high as in the 90 percent area. I have no reason to believe that Disney security is miraculously effective at screening out weapons.

Just another reminder of why there's tons of places to visit and spend your money other than these traps.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Those were a couple of real heroes beatin' up on the women. Pathetic.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

regarding laughable security...
    Hersey does bag inspections on the main check in line, but the "crap I left my wallet in my car, here's my stamped hand" re-entry line, doesn't check shit. I easily could have gotten back in with an entire arsenal.

Not sure if disney parks are as bad, and frankly i'm not intending on finding out any time soon.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Disney sucks. If you come to FLA, there are a million better things to do/places to go.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Disney sucks. If you come to FLA, there are a million better things to do/places to go.
    This. Lived close enough to Daffytown to hear the fireworks nightly for a couple years. Found no reason to allow their Hoover access to my wallet.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Disney has / had a full tactical response team at their parks. 8'ish years ago I was out east visiting my brother and tagged along for a night of festivities courtesy of the scary man recruiting for the mouse.

Wink

ROFL!!! That was hilarious. They should make that a regular Disney show.

Security was completely useless. Blue shirt, gray hat, red pack guy was the only one who had any moves.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

Disney security can't even respond promptly to or once on scene actually handle a fight.

What do you think will happen when an active shooter shows up, whether they are Angry White Boi or a true Jihadi?

FWIW, the nationwide failure rate for contraband getting through TSA screening hovers somewhere in the 60 percent area. Some airports have been as high as in the 90 percent area. I have no reason to believe that Disney security is miraculously effective at screening out weapons.

Just another reminder of why there's tons of places to visit and spend your money other than these traps.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

That entire thing is a perfect example of why I hate people.

Where was Jerry Springer?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List