Thread: North Texas Training

North Texas Training

North TX Weaponcraft

A new concept: Regional Training Groups.

@Dagga Boy approached me a few weeks ago about creating a regional training calendar specifically for our Dallas/Ft Worth area. This would obviously help locals find training in our area. It would also help prevent doubled up classes because hosts and instructors would have access to a broader schedule.

I've decided to expand his idea to include hosted classes within a "reasonable" 3 hour drive of the Metroplex because there's a bunch of cool stuff happening at Austin, OKC, and North Houston that folks would travel to.

I hope you guys find this helpful.

Cheers,
    Last edited by David S.; 07-07-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    David S.

By the way, there are a couple extra classes that aren't on the broader site.

Low Light Handgun with Bryan Veliz of SlyTac Solutions and Centrifuge Training. Aug 20-21
    Pistol with JJ. Racaza. Oct 25-26

More coming soon.
    David S.

This thing is gold!! Thanks for putting it together.

Awesome, thanks for putting in the work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Good stuff. I noticed one CA class that snuck in, not sure if your listing by hand or with a formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    Good stuff. I noticed one CA class that snuck in, not sure if your listing by hand or with a formula.
    Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
    David S.

I just added social media accounts to FB and IG for this page. Go give them a follow and share if you’re interested in the Training scene in and around DFW.

Go and search.
    FB: @ FirearmsTrainingHubDFW
    IG: @ FirearmsTrainingHub.dfw

I plan to start adding other state and regional level pages to the website in 2020.
    David S.

User Tag List