Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PF cat thread

Name:  cutecharlie.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  30.1 KB
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

LL, had a cat that began having accidents, turned out to be a urinary tract infection. Treated it, never happened again for the life of the cat, she was also female.

OTOH, I can't believe I am posting in a cat thread. Hope I don't get caught and have to turn in my big bore revolvers and and have to switch to a PPK.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    So, both of my cats were adopted as kittens. The orange male is awesome, chill, affectionate, and patient with the kids. The gray female is wild and isn’t getting better. She’s been only treated with love and never reciprocates. She’s been checked out by the vet, she’s fine. Now she’s a young adult and still runs from us whenever we are near. Today is the second day in a row that she peed in the house, not in the litterbox. I’m out of options, so she’s becoming an outside cat (she loves the outdoors, spends a lot of time outside on our five acre property). I won’t have a house ruined by cat piss, but I’m still disappointed it came to this. I guess it just sucks.
    If it's any comfort she'll probably be happier since it seems in her nature to be fierce. My ex had a cat like that, was just a hunter by nature and genuinely seemed upset inside.

Weirdly enough, grey MALE cats are among the sweetest in my experience, and the only ones that don't really trigger any allergy in me.

If allergy wasn't a factor though, it would be orange ones all day. I volunteer at the shelter a few times a month and one of my favorite pictures of myself is 6-7 different orange cats and kittens in various states of snuggle on my lap, shoulders, neck, stomach, etc.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Greg Ellifritz just posted an article on cats:

https://www.activeresponsetraining.n...out-of-the-bag

Winston and Bert say hi

Site Supporter
    Name:  20B2A55C-18C7-4A28-99CF-FE6D4299FA26.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  46.7 KB

I like cats. I would have several if I was not allergic.

Hammertime
    Adopted these two males as kittens a year go. Fought like lions for at least a month but they get along now.

American shorthair above. Super friendly and bold.

Some sort of Maine coon mix. Cautious but curious and very polite, never bites or scratches even in play. Seems kind of stupid compared to the other.

We had a Lilac point Siamese that was simply awesome, athletic and ferocious. We all loved him, but died at a year old from lymphoma. Fuck cancer. Wrecked the entire family emotionally.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Chip wants the remote and a beer.

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List