Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: PF cat thread

That is one bizarre pistol grip!

We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

He terrorizes the neighborhood dogs but tolerates this one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Violently attacked in my own home!

Name:  EFDE39F7-E786-4453-A191-1F363CF97A12.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  33.3 KB

Name:  8B4F8BA6-92B5-4D39-8B10-A8CFD456832A.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  29.1 KB

Name:  D5B6A7C8-AF22-4163-BB58-CAA4E95EBCFD.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  50.4 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Name:  D5B6A7C8-AF22-4163-BB58-CAA4E95EBCFD.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  50.4 KB
    You can't see me, I'm hiding!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Come on, touch this belly. You know you want to!

Site Supporter
    An interesting video on cats in the navy. I had no idea at least US and British ships often had an official cat or even cats.

Yeah, the family takes too many cat pics...

The latest "cute" shot of our tomcat "Seven".... one of his many skills....

Name:  20200129_192910.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  41.3 KB

Yes, the stuffed toy is his. "Plankton" from the cartoon series, SpongeBob SquarePants. Carries the damn thing everywhere.
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 03-01-2020 at 12:52 AM.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

After my littermates King and Molly went at almost 14 in 2012, I decided that due to my back and knee issues, that getting another dog wouldn't be fair to it as I'm unable to walk it, so I started looking for a couple of cats. My last cat, Orville, was King's playtoy for the last year he was alive. He just didn't get that King was just having fun with him, and didn't want to hurt or kill him. Here he is raging at King who was just trying to help him eat.
    Name:  5iRle5.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  60.9 KB

First one I found was "Timmy", a polydactyl tabby, who, except where food is concerned, is the most laid back cat I've ever seen:
    Name:  201301051119591902.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  19.9 KB
    Then came "Bella", who is now "Wink", for obvious reasons.
    Name:  bellayk.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  15.2 KB
    Wink is the cuddliest cat I've ever seen, but easily spooked, and about twice a year, she will explode in rage, even worse than Orville was, who was infamous at the vet's office for "The worst patient ever". I'm usually the victim of these rage attacks, and it's amazing how much damage a 9 pound cat can do when it's totally insane. Usually, she is set off by either water running, cat litter being poured, or a couple of times, Timmy hissing because of some issue he panics about, like the first time she lost it when Timmy got his claws stuck in the bathroom drapes and wigged out. I was trying to get him loose and she jumped up and sunk her teeth into my forearm and her one eye fully dialated kind of freaked me out. The worst time I was about to take a shower, and I was brushing my teeth when she jumped up, screaming, sunk her teeth into my butt, and raked the back of my knee. When I tried to get her off, she slid down and sunk her teeth into leg just above my knee and raked my foot and ankle with her back claws. If I wasn't totally immune to whatever the bacteria are from cat bites, it probably would have been bad. She is about due to have another one of these soon, and I dread them. Five minutes after it starts, she's back to her cuddly normal self. All tests have come back normal, and she even likes going to the vet, so it's a mystery as to what is going on.

User Tag List