Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PF cat thread

PF cat thread

Name:  56647565-D6E2-48E5-9C8C-CFCEB6985EB3.jpg
Views: 1086
Size:  43.2 KB
    #RESIST

Vending Machine Operator
    I like orange and white cats. Always so chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Banned
    Mutt Approves

Ursula heard that other cats were getting into their humans’ stuff. She wants to come.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Cheeto approved

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I like orange and white cats. Always so chill.
    I’ve met a few folks from the country that say that color denotes cat personality type and I’ve never seen them proved wrong. This cat is extremely chill and a great companion.
    #RESIST

I prefer muted calico (just the right amount of feisty and cuddle bug) and full tabby.
    although really I'll take any cat that shows up and wants to be adopted.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

So, both of my cats were adopted as kittens. The orange male is awesome, chill, affectionate, and patient with the kids. The gray female is wild and isn’t getting better. She’s been only treated with love and never reciprocates. She’s been checked out by the vet, she’s fine. Now she’s a young adult and still runs from us whenever we are near. Today is the second day in a row that she peed in the house, not in the litterbox. I’m out of options, so she’s becoming an outside cat (she loves the outdoors, spends a lot of time outside on our five acre property). I won’t have a house ruined by cat piss, but I’m still disappointed it came to this. I guess it just sucks.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    So, both of my cats were adopted as kittens. The orange male is awesome, chill, affectionate, and patient with the kids. The gray female is wild and isn’t getting better. She’s been only treated with love and never reciprocates. She’s been checked out by the vet, she’s fine. Now she’s a young adult and still runs from us whenever we are near. Today is the second day in a row that she peed in the house, not in the litterbox. I’m out of options, so she’s becoming an outside cat (she loves the outdoors, spends a lot of time outside on our five acre property). I won’t have a house ruined by cat piss, but I’m still disappointed it came to this. I guess it just sucks.
    Exact same experience with cat behavior and coloration. Last cat was a grey tabby female and hated everyone. New orange/white male is super chill.

I had two tortoiseshell. Bipolar opposites.

User Tag List