Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence Day: 4th of July: What Are You Listening To?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    The soothing sounds of a police radio scanning later.
    Same for me. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Same for me. Stay safe.
    Hopin' all our brothers and sisters will be safe today and all the days to come. Thanks for carrying the torch!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    The soothing sounds of a police radio scanning later.
    Same here, from 0600-2300.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The wall-mounted A/C.

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Right now, it is the Brewers at the Reds, having watched the Nats take on the Marlins. So some strange walk-up music including something called, "Baby Shark".

Earlier it was the report of a Ruger Standard and Volquartsen Deluxe firing CCI Patriot Pack ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Right now, it is the Brewers at the Reds, having watched the Nats take on the Marlins. So some strange walk-up music including something called, "Baby Shark".

Earlier it was the report of a Ruger Standard and Volquartsen Deluxe firing CCI Patriot Pack ammo.
    Yankees at 5 today.

Did my shooting with the sheriff's office yesterday.

(I see a beer or two in my future.)

Life is good.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Started today by listening to some good conversation with good friends at the neighborhood mom n pop coffeeshop. Moved on to some good conversation with several of our neighbors out on the sidewalk in front of our place. Will have more good conversations later on with the friends we invited over for locally-made brats and pints of stout brewed by other friends in the local brew pub business in town. Will finish the day by listening to fireworks watched with friends from the vantage point of a covert, previously-scouted nook on campus where we can see perfectly, but can get everyone packed into the Lincoln, and exfill’d back to home before traffic clogs up from downtown after the show.

We don’t fool around on the 4th. It only comes once a year, and I’m 51... so, statistically speaking, I only get to do this 25 more times, on average.

#bratsnbrewsonus/nofuckingaround

That said, stick this one out to the chorus if you want to hear some epic harmony, because, no reason besides epic harmony:

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Listening to Buddy Holley while I break down, inspect, clean and lube the internals of my J frames. Something I do every two years.
    Last edited by Leroy Suggs; 07-04-2019 at 02:01 PM.

pod casts, country music, and my kid ask "whats that" over and over. Gotta love toddlers..

Started the morning with Municipal Waste- the art of partying. Short break to take the daughter to the parade, Now on to some high on fire till I go to work. Im lucky enough that my daughter (2 ) loves metal so we just thrash around all day long.

User Tag List