Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Independence Day: 4th of July: What Are You Listening To?

I'm not American but like the spirit of freedom very much.

Didn’t realize that this was a necro until just now. But what the heck, happy 4th early, everyone.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Started today by listening to some good conversation with good friends at the neighborhood mom n pop coffeeshop. Moved on to some good conversation with several of our neighbors out on the sidewalk in front of our place. Will have more good conversations later on with the friends we invited over for locally-made brats and pints of stout brewed by other friends in the local brew pub business in town. Will finish the day by listening to fireworks watched with friends from the vantage point of a covert, previously-scouted nook on campus where we can see perfectly, but can get everyone packed into the Lincoln, and exfill’d back to home before traffic clogs up from downtown after the show.

We don’t fool around on the 4th. It only comes once a year, and I’m 51... so, statistically speaking, I only get to do this 25 more times, on average.

#bratsnbrewsonus/nofuckingaround

That said, stick this one out to the chorus if you want to hear some epic harmony, because, no reason besides epic harmony:

Saw them live back in the days of the first album, not the one when they were actual kids. Hung out with the singer at the food co-op before the show. I was all smiles for a few days.

Site Supporter
    <thread drift>
    Nickle Creek, and bluegrass in general, has always had the best harmonizing. Especially a capello.
    </thread drift>

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    A panting Brittany. We just got back from a hike, and her is tired.
    I Love Brits.

I logged many miles in Texas brush behind one in pursuit of Bob White.

The love of my life:

https://youtu.be/zuTzAha1t80

Oh, yeah, my wife, too.

Mostly I’ll be smelling brisket on the smoker.

User Tag List