Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: CZ P07 - Beretta PX4 Compact Comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Okay thanks.

Is it true CZ discontinued P07 specific mags and just went with the P10c mag for both guns? I couldn't find any info on their web site.
    I asked CZ directly on this and it looks like they have. They told me the P10 mag base plates do not line up perfectly with the grip of the P07. I ordered some and they just barely stick out past the grip on the front strap. Not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    I asked CZ directly on this and it looks like they have. They told me the P10 mag base plates do not line up perfectly with the grip of the P07. I ordered some and they just barely stick out past the grip on the front strap. Not an issue.
    Are they thicker top to bottom or just slightly longer front to back? I wonder if CZ will sell just the P07 base plates and if they will fit the P10C magazine tubes...or are we just stuck with the P10C magazines overall?

Got a comparison photo?

Here you go Redhat. They are a little thicker, so they profile with the front strap a little different than the original P07 mags.

Original Mag that came with my P07 on right and P10C mag I just got direct from CZ yesterday on the left:

Original P07 Mag:

New P10C Mag:

Original P07 Mag:

New P10C Mag:
    Last edited by claymore504; 07-17-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks for the pics. I must admit I am slightly annoyed with what CZ has done there...mainly due to the price. Maybe future mods of the P07 could have the mag well cut like the P10C.

Thanks for the pics. I must admit I am slightly annoyed with what CZ has done there...mainly due to the price. Maybe future mods of the P07 could have the mag well cut like the P10C.
    it is a little annoying for sure. I am guessing it is a cost saver and would also guess it is due to the P10 series selling more than the P07/P09 series. However, I do not even notice it when shooting. The one thing I wish the P07 and P09 did have is cut outs on the sides of the grip in order to pull out mags.

P10 magazines are cheaper than P07/P09 magazines. So no complaints from me

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    P10 magazines are cheaper than P07/P09 magazines. So no complaints from me
    Ditto, I actually like the looks of the longer baseplate for clearing FTE where you have to rip out the magazine

Why not give me the exact same grip as the P-10C??

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji322][emoji471][emoji1628]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that are interested it looks like CZ is closing out the +2 P07 specific mag base plate at the CZ USA store website for $4 each.

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail...2-Base-Pad-P07

I finally got the P07 today but only had time to give it a cursory look. One thing for sure, if the gun works well and I decide to keep it, the factory sights have to go.

Also, while checking out the owner's manual, I noticed they didn't include assembly or function check procedures. While not a huge deal for me, I feel those items should be covered.

User Tag List