Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th of July Deals thread

I'm basically partially panic buying right now... its not healthy...

4th of July Deals thread

JMCK

18% off

Code MERICA

ETA - punching self since I just *HAD* to order a new JMCK with DCC clips and a DSG Dark Wing last week...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by punkey71; 07-03-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Site Supporter
    Bergara - USA20 = 20% off accessories. I picked up a 6mm barrel blank that was on closeout for $80 shipped. They do not have any AR barrels in stock but you can sometimes get a smoking deal on an AR barrel. I picked up two 20 inch AR barrels in 223 Wylde.

LAPG 17.76% off, code "FREEDOM"
    TacticalShit 17.76% off, code "FREEDOMTITS"

Talon Grips

Talon Grips is going to have $4 off - so 13.99 - on 7/4.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Bergara - USA20 = 20% off accessories. I picked up a 6mm barrel blank that was on closeout for $80 shipped. They do not have any AR barrels in stock but you can sometimes get a smoking deal on an AR barrel. I picked up two 20 inch AR barrels in 223 Wylde.
    They make good AR barrels. I have one ready to be installed.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Geissle and ALG running 50% off their blems. You can get a 15 inch ALG rail for $45. I have bought these in past - very nice rails if you do not want to hang accessories.

All of the ALG blem rails vanished in just a few minutes. I did get an ALG rail and a Geissele scope mount.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Geissle and ALG running 50% off their blems. You can get a 15 inch ALG rail for $45. I have bought these in past - very nice rails if you do not want to hang accessories.
    Also have a crazy deal going on with the URG1 upper. 20% off plus either a g2s trigger or SSA based off which upper you get. Ordered a near clone for 999 and got a free SSA. Which puts me in BCM upper territory but with a barrel/rail combo I want for a general purpose carbine. Couldn't pass it up.

User Tag List