Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 XFive Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Alternatively, they could switch to grip inserts with lead in them.
    Smith could probably make some sort of metal wraparound grip panels.

Would the Glock backstrap made of a heavy metal add enough weight to be of real value?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't know about Glock, but M&P's existing grip insert options are pretty large. The Pro's could come with a lead insert as standard, meeting requirements.

I don't know about Glock, but M&P's existing grip insert options are pretty large. The Pro's could come with a lead insert as standard, meeting requirements.
    Is there room inside the M&P frame to add weights?

I’ve been bugging the folks at Sig for years about a metal gripframe. This is even better.

I’m not switching back to Sig from CZ, but will be recommending this gun for sure.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Is there room inside the M&P frame to add weights?

I don't know, its pretty narrow without the adjustable grips (why I like it)

Site Supporter
    There is one site offering to sell just the grips when they come available. If you already have an X 5 (say you acquired yours a two weeks after this was first announced...) this should be a good substitute.
    Can you share the site (or PM me) please? I swore I was done with the 320 (but I kept a bunch of mags, holster, etc) so...….

https://youtu.be/XH4OFZvK4lw

We just got one at the shop I work at... Holy crap! The thing is a tank. Awesome trigger out of the box (probably the best out of the box trigger I’ve felt on a striker fired pistol). I striped the slide off a couple times and held it. It makes you feel confused that polymer can be this heavy. Balance is phenomenal. The setup isn’t for me (I’m not a fan of adjustable sights, and I prefer RMR’s and traditional position BUIS’s). Now, if they did a a tungsten infused polymer M17 (style) Pistol with no optic cut , I’d snag one. If the folks liked the XFive, they’re going to love the Legion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    We just got one at the shop I work at... Holy crap! The thing is a tank. Awesome trigger out of the box (probably the best out of the box trigger I’ve felt on a striker fired pistol). I striped the slide off a couple times and held it. It makes you feel confused that polymer can be this heavy. Balance is phenomenal. The setup isn’t for me (I’m not a fan of adjustable sights, and I prefer RMR’s and traditional position BUIS’s). Now, if they did a a tungsten infused polymer M17 (style) Pistol with no optic cut , I’d snag one. If the folks liked the XFive, they’re going to love the Legion.

I have heard Sig plans to sell just the Tungsten infused grip module in the future. The modularity of the 320 is very attractive.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post

Does 320 has the option of using kits to change the caliber??

User Tag List