Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 XFive Legion

I thought I remember problems with accuracy degradation being a problem during some high profile testing. (Possibly FBI?) I wonder if this is something that can be consistently measured to be worse than other platforms and to what extent.

Is this something that would be corrected with a smith fit barrel as well, after say, a thousand rounds to break it in?

I shot three X5 Legion pistols at 25 yards today with 115 American Eagle and 115 PMC. I recently had to switch from 150 Syntech because that ammo was causing stoppages in multiple Legions, and the Syntech hits significantly higher than these two 115 loads.

All three pistols shot the two 115 loads very similarly. The 115 PMC was well centered but it used every bit of the black on a B8, with some shots creeping into the 8 zone. The 115 AE shots groups about half that size. None of the Legions shot as well as the X Compact I also shot today.

I recently received two X5 slides from Osage and will begin experimenting with them, as my wife’s X5 uppers shoot much tighter groups than her and my Legion uppers.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I was curious about the WC grip modules, so I picked one up from Brownells. It really does make a difference in feel, although whether it will translate into shooting performance remains to be seen. My worry is that it not be like random AR parts, where they seem to grow into a whole new gun when you turn your back on them.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I was curious about the WC grip modules, so I picked one up from Brownells. It really does make a difference in feel, although whether it will translate into shooting performance remains to be seen. My worry is that it not be like random AR parts, where they seem to grow into a whole new gun when you turn your back on them.
    I just got a 15 and 17 round Wilson grip module and they are awesome. Love the texture, general ergonomics and the magwell.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just got a 15 and 17 round Wilson grip module and they are awesome. Love the texture, general ergonomics and the magwell.
    Did you add weights?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Did you add weights?
    Nope. At least not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

I recently received two X5 slides from Osage and will begin experimenting with them, as my wife’s X5 uppers shoot much tighter groups than her and my Legion uppers.
    Are you just using an X5 slide, or is it a different barrel and spring assembly too?

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Are you just using an X5 slide, or is it a different barrel and spring assembly too?
    Barrel doesn't seem to matter, the slide is the different ingredient.

https://www.zevtechnologies.com/ZEV-...Optic-Cut-Gray

Would a Zev slide be a good standing for the X5 slide?

User Tag List