Thread: Ruger Security 380

Ruger Security 380

Name:  IMG_2607.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  75.1 KB

Picked one up from KYGUNCO , a Black Friday deal … ordered a couple more 15round mags
    No serious shooting as yet just a few magazines of loose assorted brands of FMJ I had laying around.. feed perfect.. It was accurate.. and double taps were fast and accurate, due to the light recoil ..

I hope you like it. I had one when they first came out. Mine did not like Armscor FMJ ammo. It was okay with other ammo, even HP's, but not Armscor. My Bersa shoots it just fine.
    I found the recoil very light and accuracy was good.

The Security 380 is such an easy gun to shoot. One aspect that is surprising to me is that the gun is as tall with the 10-round magazine with pinkie extension base plate as it is with the 15-round magazine.

Name:  S380_mags.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  63.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gc70 View Post
    The Security 380 is such an easy gun to shoot. One aspect that is surprising to me is that the gun is as tall with the 10-round magazine with pinkie extension base plate as it is with the 15-round magazine.

Name:  S380_mags.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  63.5 KB
    Is a 10 round magazine without the extension offered?
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Is a 10 round magazine without the extension offered?
    The Security 380 comes with a 15-round magazine with grip extender and a 10-round magazine with both flat and pinkie extension base plates. Extra 10-round magazines come with both base plates.

User Tag List