Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 XFive Legion

SIG P320 XFive Legion

A few decent pics of the new gun. I assume this will be immediately popular with USPSA and the like.

No real news about the pistol itself here. I suppose it is still too new.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...legion-pistol/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ordered today, doesnt show an eta but I'm sure it'll be soon, gonna stick a romeo 1 pro on it, no eta on that yet either

I'm a Glock fan so I'm biased. I looked at sig and chose a 19x for my most recent purchase.

Any idea on what the street price for these is likely to be? I need this like a hole in the head but seems like a fun gun to have.

There is one site offering to sell just the grips when they come available. If you already have an X 5 (say you acquired yours a two weeks after this was first announced...) this should be a good substitute.

“We are really excited about the introduction of the SIG Sauer P320 XFive Legion to the market because it embodies the forward-thinking SIG Sauer mindset when it comes to product development,” said Tom Taylor, SIG Sauer chief marketing officer

Blech, can someone translate this into English please?
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    “We are really excited about the introduction of the SIG Sauer P320 XFive Legion to the market because it embodies the forward-thinking SIG Sauer mindset when it comes to product development,” said Tom Taylor, SIG Sauer chief marketing officer

Blech, can someone translate this into English please?
    Sure. Shooters were taking a 320 X5 and adding Tungsten weight at $650 (400 for the grip and 250 for the plug), chopping on the optics slot to fit a DP Pro, and doing trigger work, making the X5 a nearly $2,000 pistol. Now retail is $899, with a lower street supply once supply catches up with demand.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Sure. Shooters were taking a 320 X5 and adding Tungsten weight at $650 (400 for the grip and 250 for the plug), chopping on the optics slot to fit a DP Pro, and doing trigger work, making the X5 a nearly $2,000 pistol. Now retail is $899, with a lower street supply once supply catches up with demand.
    Also:
    "Walther and CZ have metal competition guns now. We must compete!"

I wonder if Block, and M&P will will come out with tungsten grips too. That would be a natural for their competition pistols. I like my6 new tweaked up SIG, but frankly I like my old tweaked up M&P too.
    Last edited by Zincwarrior; 07-03-2019 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post

I wonder if Block, and M&P will will come out with tungsten grips too.
    I doubt it although they could probably add a similar tungsten powder to the plastic during the moulding process.

Here's our friend from SIG talking a bit about the new gun:

https://youtu.be/H-bg-pg6XhM

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I doubt it although they could probably add a similar tungsten powder to the plastic during the moulding process.

Here's our friend from SIG talking a bit about the new gun:

https://youtu.be/H-bg-pg6XhM

Alternatively, they could switch to grip inserts with lead in them.

User Tag List