Thread: 509T And G45 Holster?

509T And G45 Holster?

Hey all, I am currently waiting on a g45 to be milled by JoJo's here in CT (RIP Jody) and wanted to know if the collective here knows what safariland holster # or part # works for this setup? I’m not sure there’s an option for a RDS holster without a WML. I don’t mind tossing an x300 on there if that’s the only option. I apologize if this has been asked before, I attempted to look but the sick 11 month old has my attention.

I have used the ALS setup before, I don't need the hood or anything extra as this will be for a match here and there and to keep in the home.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Larry Sellers; 06-15-2021 at 01:08 PM.
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

The 6354DO can be found for Glocks without a light. Unless you have some wonky BUIS sight/RDO set up it should work just fine. Other than that, any of their other ALS holsters will be light compatible.

OP tactical has some. If you get a G17 or G34 version you would have extra room if you wanted to add a comp down the road.

When I checked they had RG G19 versions in stock here:
    https://www.optactical.com/sa63.html
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

For simple match use and no light attached, the GLS buckets are surprising good and cheap. I wouldn’t consider it retention in the gun grab context, but I’ve done obstacle course matches with it and it works to prevent accidental/environmental drops.
    Last edited by DpdG; 06-15-2021 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Phone typing
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    The 6354DO can be found for Glocks without a light. Unless you have some wonky BUIS sight/RDO set up it should work just fine. Other than that, any of their other ALS holsters will be light compatible.

OP tactical has some. If you get a G17 or G34 version you would have extra room if you wanted to add a comp down the road.

When I checked they had RG G19 versions in stock here:
    https://www.optactical.com/sa63.html
    That sounds great. Just a 45 with a direct mill 509 and the ameriglo 429s.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

User Tag List