Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Name:  A09AC897-7264-4AC4-BAB0-6753EE442687.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  76.6 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Makes sense, but my guess is that LaPierre would rather see the NRA burned down than go away quietly. He might have "L'Association Nationale des Fusiliers C'est Moi" tattooed on his chest.
    I agree. Wayne will never willingly, and freely give up his cash cow, until/ unless his future involves a jail cell.. Until then, he will continue to fleece the membership..

Anyone remember Jim Bakker. Cast from the same mold.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Anyone remember Jim Bakker. Cast from the same mold.
    Don't forget the late Tammy Faye. (pic intentionally not posted)

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I agree. Wayne will never willingly, and freely give up his cash cow, until/ unless his future involves a jail cell.. Until then, he will continue to fleece the membership..
    It'd have to be a deal like the one they gave the last governor of Missouri: Quit and we'll drop the case against you.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Getting rid of WLP and reducing the size of the board are clearly necessary. While specifically picking a Democrat might not be the best route. the NRA should recognize that it has historically been a single issue organization and needs to return to that model. Those who support other causes can also join other organizations that support those causes.

The board should be composed of people who are there because they have experience running organizations, and not people who are there simply because they are big names in the shooting community.

It'd have to be a deal like the one they gave the last governor of Missouri: Quit and we'll drop the case against you.
    Seems kind of light. I was thinking of the one Hitler got where one of his testicles is on permanent display in a Russian museum.

Makes sense, but my guess is that LaPierre would rather see the NRA burned down than go away quietly. He might have "L'Association Nationale des Fusiliers C'est Moi" tattooed on his chest.
    I suspect you may be correct, tat and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Uhmm....No. Just no. It would signal a willingness to compromise more of our rights away. I don't think that a democrat would be in the same boat as I, in that I am in no way supportive of a single damn thing more as to "reasonable" gun control of any kind no matter how "reasonable" sounding it may be. I don't think a democrat's heart would be in true and actual compromise. Ditching the NFA anyone? How about no more 4473s? True compromise means getting something in return and the democrats don't see it that way unless they are the ones getting. If you did find one, the optics would still be wrong. It would be chumming the waters so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The board should be composed of people who are there because they have experience running organizations, and not people who are there simply because they are big names in the shooting community.
    Absofreakingloutely! And don't forget to pair down by a minimum of two thirds. Personally I'd like to see it at 10-11'ish.

Tangent: that’s coming back to bite that prosecutor in the ass. So much corruption.
    #RESIST

User Tag List