Page 39 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I think he's oblivious to reality.
    Nah, he just rejects ours.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    What I am saying is he should step aside if for no other reason than to "take the heat off" the Association.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I wonder if Wayne is hanging on because if he did step aside, that it would be perceived as an admission of guilt? That guy could have stepped down, took a 6 month vacay, then got another cushy gig with frills and probably even higher salary. Now? Nobody will ever hire him for anything.

Fox News joins the dump WLP movement:

"Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Pas de deux of OrangeManBad and Fashion Plate Wayne.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ks-nra/596413/

What can one say?

Quote Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Fox News joins the dump WLP movement:

Brutal.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Pas de deux of OrangeManBad and Fashion Plate Wayne.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ks-nra/596413/

What can one say?
    This stuff is why any and all hints of corruption and impropriety within the NRA is big news. The media HATES the fact that WLP and Trump might actually talk to each other let alone what appears like being Trump too weak to "stand up" to the NRA.

Again, not saying there aren't some problems and struggles within but I do have to wonder how much of what's going on is blown out of proportion by the media in the hopes of severing ties between Trump and NRA.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The NRA can pay to fly WLP on bizjets and put him up in 5-star Euro hotels, they don't need my money.

I got my latest copy of one of the NRA magazines. It was easy reading, skipping over the "WLP is the victim of a liberrrulll plot, truly" stuff.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    The NRA can pay to fly WLP on bizjets and put him up in 5-star Euro hotels, they don't need my money.

I got my latest copy of one of the NRA magazines. It was easy reading, skipping over the "WLP is the victim of a liberrrulll plot, truly" stuff.
    Ms. Keel's column was worth the read, per usual.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    This stuff is why any and all hints of corruption and impropriety within the NRA is big news. The media HATES the fact that WLP and Trump might actually talk to each other let alone what appears like being Trump too weak to "stand up" to the NRA.

Again, not saying there aren't some problems and struggles within but I do have to wonder how much of what's going on is blown out of proportion by the media in the hopes of severing ties between Trump and NRA.

All I can say is go to the Save the Second website, read the actual documents there, including the financial disclosures from AckMac and Oliver North’s concerns in his own words, and decide for yourself.

I have seen way too many distortions of truth in the lame stream media to believe them. The actual documents are a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List