Page 20 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    New Business plan - in my email today - the header from the NRA is "Radical Liberals". Yes, they coming after my guns. The solution get somebody's cell phone and sign up for their network. Am I really going set my hair on fire by reading this?

While the players certainly would want to ban my guns, the approach is childish and the link between buying this product and stopping Nancy, Chuck, AOC, etc. is remote.
    Perhaps a line of NRA grooming products, Patriotic Pancakes, Freedom Fries, paper towels and air fresheners available at your local supermarket or big box store will help keep the big bad Dems from your door.

After all, Wayne seems like he was born to be the next Billy Mays...

...but wait, there's more!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    As I type here, and listen to hysteria of the Mueller hearings, I play with my NRA make in China knife. It's a nice knife with assisted opening and a big glass breaker on the end. Interestingly, when I renewed in that year, the knife was not forthcoming - I had to call for it and demand it. This year, I didn't get my free gift from the labor pits of Mordor (China). Didn't complain though. Got enough hats and knifes, duffles, vests, snow globes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    As I type here, and listen to hysteria of the Mueller hearings, I play with my NRA make in China knife. It's a nice knife with assisted opening and a big glass breaker on the end. Interestingly, when I renewed in that year, the knife was not forthcoming - I had to call for it and demand it. This year, I didn't get my free gift from the labor pits of Mordor (China). Didn't complain though. Got enough hats and knifes, duffles, vests, snow globes.
    Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting for a reply to my email sent two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Perhaps a line of NRA grooming products, Patriotic Pancakes, Freedom Fries, paper towels and air fresheners available at your local supermarket or big box store will help keep the big bad Dems from your door.

After all, Wayne seems like he was born to be the next Billy Mays...

...but wait, there's more!
    Or George Foreman.

That's pretty funny.

I haven't received any free gifts from the SAF yet but they use the same scare tactics as the NRA.

Politicians use it also and people focus on it like a laser beam. Seems to work to some degree or they wouldn't do it.

Like Glenn, I find the Chinese knives to be very serviceable. I have one that has a S&W brand on it and the steel is pretty good.

I guess I just don't need a hundred dollar knife or camp axe.
    Last edited by Borderland; 07-24-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

I guess I just don't need a hundred dollar knife or camp axe.

Friggin' commie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I just noticed that the latest solicitation to renew my membership early did not include a postage paid envelope. I wonder how many people used those postage paid envelopes to express their discontent?
    I know I do, each and every time the send one, Oh, and when they send an E-mail message, I hit the reply button, and tell them how it is.. Sooner or later, this is going to start hurting the botton line.. Think of it like a sanction..no money until changes are made..

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Friggin' commie!!!
    I have to buy cheap tools to afford driving a GM product built in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I have to buy cheap tools to afford driving a GM product built in Detroit.
    The value of Blues’ rig probably doubles when he sits in it with one of his customs in his pocket.

For a while, I had an old Corolla that I paid 300 bucks for, and an Elishewitz Phantom in my pocket. Knife most def > car...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    The value of Blues’ rig probably doubles when he sits in it with one of his customs in his pocket.

For a while, I had an old Corolla that I paid 300 bucks for, and an Elishewitz Phantom in my pocket. Knife most def > car...
    I don't own any blades worth anything near the value of my 4Runner...but in the aggregate...well, let's not go there...

As I type here, and listen to hysteria of the Mueller hearings
    Makes one begin to wonder exactly what the business of congress is. Do they really think we have time for these diversions with a deficit of 1.1 trillion dollars, illegals coming over the border 100K a month, and a collapsing health care system?

Evidently nobody cares about that stuff. Just winning the next election seems to be a lot more important.
    Last edited by Borderland; 07-24-2019 at 12:06 PM.

User Tag List