Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1359

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    . . . and, seemed allergic to quickly chambering another cartridge, after each shot . . .
    Considering he muzzled one of the guides, with his finger on the trigger, at approximately :43 seconds into that clip, its a good thing he hadn't chambered a new round.

Site Supporter
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Out of morbid curiouaity, I woukd like to see the.trnascripts.of this trial. While.some.of what goes on is lost by not hearing the actual speech, at least its better than the highly filtered media accounts.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Well, the his-and-hers elephant rifles show fiscal restraint, being straight-pull-bolt Blaser, rather than bespoke six-figure British doubles. He fired when his PH said “wait,” and, seemed allergic to quickly chambering another cartridge, after each shot, but, otherwise, this looked like some other mundane African hunting videos I have seen.

I am not defending financial irresponsibility, but, NRA VIPs doing African hunts is not unique to the era of w.l.p.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    Considering he muzzled one of the guides, with his finger on the trigger, at approximately :43 seconds into that clip, its a good thing he hadn't chambered a new round.
    The fact he couldn’t put a lethal finishing shot on an elephant that was just laying there at 10 yards was also not a demonstration of competence with a rifle, which is something the NRA should care about.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    The fact he couldn’t put a lethal finishing shot on an elephant that was just laying there at 10 yards was also not a demonstration of competence with a rifle, which is something the NRA should care about.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    Out of morbid curiouaity, I woukd like to see the.trnascripts.of this trial. While.some.of what goes on is lost by not hearing the actual speech, at least its better than the highly filtered media accounts.
    The reporting mostly seems like it wouldn’t make it through one of those grade school plagiarism filters because it’s blatant cut and paste from earlier reporting.

I just reluctantly renewed my membership. I said not another dime until Wayne is out, so I'm keeping my word, I guess.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I just reluctantly renewed my membership. I said not another dime until Wayne is out, so I'm keeping my word, I guess.
    I'm holding off until I see that the new leadership aren't WLP sock-puppets.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I'm holding off until I see that the new leadership aren't WLP sock-puppets.
    My membership will run out in the next few weeks and you need to be a continuing member to vote on the board.

Verdict has been reached. Should be announced soon

User Tag List