Page 82 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Who do we need to pay to get them to leave Wayne in NY?
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Chain him to Ted and drop them off in Cancun?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    So basically, as I see it, we're looking at a reverse Snake Plissken type of op here:

Name:  Remain In New York.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  37.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    So Wayne's executive assistant embezzles 40K for her son's wedding, get's caught and does not get fired? Why not? Given what we know about Wayne's history, she likely knows a lot more about Wayne's malfeasance than has been uncovered.

This lifetime (patron) will be donating to https://www.missourifirearmscoalition.org/
    I agree that the NRA is still vitally necessary, but for me, spending locally seems a better investment.

Site Supporter
    Now we learn that WLP was taking free yacht trips and received a free hunting trip to Botswana that was defended as a "promotional event." When was that event ever used for promotional purposes?!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/lapierre-...08/id/1016800/

The slow-motion train wreck continues at a time when we could really use a strong, responsibly-operating NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Now we learn that WLP was taking free yacht trips and received a free hunting trip to Botswana that was defended as a "promotional event." When was that event ever used for promotional purposes?!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/lapierre-...08/id/1016800/

The slow-motion train wreck continues at a time when we could really use a strong, responsibly-operating NRA.
    Consulting with elephants to get their opinion on the legitimacy of using pre-ban ivory for pistol stocks.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    This is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

The intersection of hubris and irony is striking that thru word and deed the NRA mgmt team begged their enemies to kick them in the junk and they are now crying foul when their enemies are lining up like penalty kickers on a soccer pitch to do so.

Recall we are dealing with an individual who thought it was a good idea to spend over a quarter million dollars at a Beverly Hills boutique as the head of a not for profit...with “our” money.

You’re dealing with an individual who thought it was a good idea to house an intern at over 4500 per month in a rental condo when the norm is to spend about 1/3 to 1/2 max, sometimes w/ a meal plan and put interns up in area college dorms...

Not another dime until WLP and his ilk are gone and they have a fully empowered and functional BOD.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    So Wayne's executive assistant embezzles 40K for her son's wedding, get's caught and does not get fired? Why not? Given what we know about Wayne's history, she likely knows a lot more about Wayne's malfeasance than has been uncovered.
    I cannot think of a single place that I have worked or have been associated with that would not have made a criminal complaint over an employee who embezzled forty large. But hell, the NRA seems to have a track record of hiring embezzlers.

Calling the NRA leadership a "swamp" is defamatory to swamps.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 04-08-2021 at 07:06 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List