Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1359

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    This article claims WLP and company cost the gun rights movement more than $1 billion. That amount is enough so that it would have made a difference over the last few years.

https://www.ammoland.com/2024/03/nra...llion-dollars/
    I gave you a Like for posting that even though it's infuriating!
    Semper Fi, Marines!

AWDCorvette.com - Corvettes and especially the new 2024 all-wheel drive ERay!
    youtube.com/@AWDCorvetteERay

Well, if I ever see a ballot, I will vote. Whether the NRA is failing to send the ballot forms, or the USPS is managing to lose them, I have not seen a ballot form, in years, in spite of being a life member.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Well, if I ever see a ballot, I will vote. Whether the NRA is failing to send the ballot forms, or the USPS is managing to lose them, I have not seen a ballot form, in years, in spite of being a life member.
    They are in your magazine - at least mine was!
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    They are in your magazine - at least mine was!
    I opted-out of unnecessary killing of trees, so, selected no magazines. I still get their propaganda, in envelopes; I guess “paperless” is not an option.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    I don't know what the ballot plan is if you opt out of the magazines....

Might be worth a call or email?
    https://www.nramemberservices.org/
    1-877-NRA-2000

https://contact.nra.org/
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I opted-out of unnecessary killing of trees, so, selected no magazines. I still get their propaganda, in envelopes; I guess “paperless” is not an option.
    My wife selected no magazines but, in the past, they still sent her a magazine with a ballot on the month they sent out the ballots. My most recent magazine had the listing of the candidates but no ballot yet.

I also opted out of magazines. I past years I got a ballot in an envelope; this year I got one issue of the magazine that contained a ballot.

I bagged the magazines well before the pandemic. When I got one in the mail a couple of weeks ago, my first thought was “WTF,” until I saw that it was the ballot issue. Any lifer should get a paper mag, even if they’ve otherwise cancelled.

That’s my thinking on this end, at least. [/shrug]
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    If you didn't already get through to membership, let me know, and I'll see if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I bagged the magazines well before the pandemic. When I got one in the mail a couple of weeks ago, my first thought was “WTF,” until I saw that it was the ballot issue. Any lifer should get a paper mag, even if they’ve otherwise cancelled.

That’s my thinking on this end, at least. [/shrug]
    Yes, if you're eligible to vote, then you should receive a magazine with a ballot.

Site Supporter
    I haven't got one yet. Should it be here by now?

User Tag List