Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1359

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    https://apnews.com/article/nra-wayne...0826eb2bf210e6

WLP has to pay back $4.3 million. Wilson Phillips has to pay back $2 million. Joshua Powell settled and has to pay $100,000.

The next phase of the trial, before the judge, is whether WLP and his cronies are banned from running the NRA.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Additional info here.

Wayne LaPierre, NRA found liable in lawsuit over lavish spending https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...wsuit-over-la/
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Just in time for my life member voter ballot for a pile of board members I don’t know to arrive in the mail.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Presented without criticism or endorsement.

https://www.ammoland.com/2024/02/nra...n-your-ballot/
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Interesting that the MSM isn't mentioning Loppy’s specific expenses: the bespoke suits, the hot young intern, the apartment for the hot young intern, etc. Maybe they'll get around to that later.

When they called asking for money yesterday, I told them, "Now that Wayne LaPierre is gone, you need to get rid of the rest of those shitheads." Then I hung up.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

[i]"the bespoke suits, the hot young intern, the apartment for the hot young intern, etc"[i]
    Perhaps that is because such behavior de rigueur in some circles and did not cause any outcry....
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

"the bespoke suits, the hot young intern, the apartment for the hot young intern, etc"
    Perhaps that is because such behavior de rigueur in some circles and sadly did not cause any outcry....
    Last edited by DocGKR; 02-24-2024 at 12:46 PM.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Perhaps that is because such behavior de rigueur in some circles and did not cause any outcry....
    Sounds like our other (elected) representatives.

Power corrupts...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Fair point.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I am now receiving emails offering $25 off if I renew my membership (currently an annual membership) or 1/2 off the cost of a life membership. It might be worth taking the chance on renewing my annual membership, but I don't think I would risk a life membership at this point.

User Tag List