Page 74 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Well, I'm certainly in no position to tell anyone how to live, but I re-upped my NRA membership, and went from Associate Member to full Member.

Of course, I've made it a point to send that much more to SAF and FPC. I think we'll need all hands on deck, as much as I intensely dislike WLP.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    Commanders are replaced for incompetence in time of war. That usually aids in the battle. Sometimes cults of personality prevail to the detriment of the battle.

The latest Wayne and pseudo-president editorials in the latest magazines ring hollow after 1/6. Denouncing violence by Wayne (clearly in a Portland, Seattle paradigm but eerily echoing what happened in DC) and claiming fraud by the pseudo-president to pander to the 'base'. It will be interesting to see if they decide to unhook from Trump or think that the Trump base is more lucrative still. However, does that so weaken the moral stance of the NRA?

Other organizations are the way to go, until they clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I re-upped my NRA membership...I've made it a point to send that much more to SAF and FPC. I think we'll need all hands on deck, as much as I intensely dislike WLP.
    Don't forget your state organization(s) too. Many of these groups do good work. Better than the bigger organizations in some regards.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Don't forget your state organization(s) too. Many of these groups do good work. Better than the bigger organizations in some regards.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Yes. The Communists in Richmond concern me more at this moment than the bunch in DC.
    VCDL will get a donation today.

Site Supporter
    Yep, I always belong to the state organization. They do more of the ground pounding, so to speak.

NRA declaring bankruptcy due to NY state, NOT expensive suits.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-n-y-politics
    #RESIST

Apparently my instructor renewal fee wasn't enough to keep them afloat. Wonder how all that will shake out.
    Taking a break from social media.

Why couldn't they just take over Gracie Mansion?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    NRA declaring bankruptcy due to NY state, NOT expensive suits.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-n-y-politics
    If they use that to break WLP's contract, I'm all in favor.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    There is a lot more info explaining what's happening here https://www.nraforward.org/

User Tag List