Page 40 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    All I can say is go to the Save the Second website, read the actual documents there, including the financial disclosures from AckMac and Oliver North’s concerns in his own words, and decide for yourself.

I have seen way too many distortions of truth in the lame stream media to believe them. The actual documents are a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you're missing my point.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I think you're missing my point.

I completely understand your point, and know full well what happens without the NRA.

Read the documents.

If we assume that this whole thing is a liberal exaggeration, and act accordingly, the reality is that there will not be an NRA or a WLP to call Trump and explain our position to him.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Cotten is not a neutral observer but one of the game of thrones participants. Too bad, I've met him and he seems sincere in his RKBA beliefs. He does refer to secret knowledge quite a bit. The truth will have to come out in court and through investigations.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Ms. Keel's column was worth the read, per usual.
    It’s about all that’s worth reading in it.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

This is hard to watch.
    #RESIST

Sooner or later Trump will stop talking to WLP. I'm sure Trumps resident advisors Ivanka, Jared and Steven will eventually sway Trump to end their relationship. Trump watches Fox. He even made that dipshit Kudlow his econ advisor. His talent as an economist is about the same as Cohen's mastery of things legal. The NRA will be about as useful to Trump in the next election as the KKK. The dem candidate, whoever that is, will use Trumps affiliation with the NRA to paint him as uncaring about gun control. Fox has a pretty good nose for who's winning and losing. NRA was an easy score.

If Trump isn't careful here he could be the Fox whipping boy going into the election. Seems very possible to me.
    Last edited by Borderland; 08-21-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Not too surprising that such is the content of a forum moderated by one of the biggest problems in the NRA. I wonder how long a participant would last if they posted a link to the documents on Save the Second and asked Cotton exactly which ones are not authentic, and which parts are untrue?

Looks like there are still enough dupes to keep WLP and Brewer living large for some more time.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Not too surprising that such is the content of a forum moderated by one of the biggest problems in the NRA. I wonder how long a participant would last if they posted a link to the documents on Save the Second and asked Cotton exactly which ones are not authentic, and which parts are untrue?

Looks like there are still enough dupes to keep WLP and Brewer living large for some more time.

Not trying to anger you or start an argument but what makes this "save the 2nd" website such a credible source?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Not trying to anger you or start an argument but what makes this "save the 2nd" website such a credible source?

100% valid question, and there is nothing argumentative about that.

Here is the website: http://www.savethe2a.org/

I consider it credible because of:

1) who is involved,

2) their stated goals,

3) the quality and level of detail in the information provided (in particular, look under the Reform heading for copies of court documents, AckMac financial disclosure information, Oliver North's writings, etc.) and

4) the credibility of their explanations of what they are doing as opposed to the credibility of the NRA's responses to everything that has happened.

You are completely correct to question an organization you probably have not heard of but for this thread (that is how I learned of it). The NRA is a perfect example of the need for that skepticism.
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 08-21-2019 at 03:57 PM.

User Tag List