Page 83 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shit Storm that is the NRA Today & How We Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Now we learn that WLP was taking free yacht trips and received a free hunting trip to Botswana that was defended as a "promotional event." When was that event ever used for promotional purposes?!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/lapierre-...08/id/1016800/

The slow-motion train wreck continues at a time when we could really use a strong, responsibly-operating NRA.
    From the story:

The NRA will acknowledge some lapses in financial oversight, Garman said. But those problems have all been resolved and the people mainly responsible have either left or been dismissed, he said.

Uh huh.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Now we learn that WLP was taking free yacht trips and received a free hunting trip to Botswana that was defended as a "promotional event." When was that event ever used for promotional purposes?!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/lapierre-...08/id/1016800/

The slow-motion train wreck continues at a time when we could really use a strong, responsibly-operating NRA.
    According to CNN today, WLP says the yacht was for security purposes. Only place he felt safe.

He’d feel a whole lot safer if he were unemployed.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I cannot think of a single place that I have worked or have been associated with that would not have made a criminal complaint over an employee who embezzled forty large. But hell, the NRA seems to have a track record of hiring embezzlers.

Calling the NRA leadership a "swamp" is defamatory to swamps.

I would say that's a track record of hiring ONE embezzler.
    The majority are likely trained "in-house" by resident experts on fleecing American gun owners. They have no shortage of them.

I'm just one of many disgusted life members.

https://nraindanger.wordpress.com/20...nras-position/

The people who run this blog are at the least life members. So I read. Anyway interesting take on the bankruptcy- the hearing is now over. Judge will rule soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JTMcC View Post
    I would say that's a track record of hiring ONE embezzler.
    The majority are likely trained "in-house" by resident experts on fleecing American gun owners. They have no shortage of them.

I'm just one of many disgusted life members.
    As long as people send money in, WLP will be happy to take it. He will never leave as long as the cash is rolling in. He won’t stop until one of two things happen, A. He gets charged (hopefully under the Rico act, I know, probably not, but one can dream) or B, the cash stops coming in. Stop sending money in, and starve the beast. Frankly, the way I see it, the NRA has become largely irrelevant...And this is directly because of WLP and his cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    As long as people send money in, WLP will be happy to take it. He will never leave as long as the cash is rolling in. He won’t stop until one of two things happen, A. He gets charged (hopefully under the Rico act, I know, probably not, but one can dream) or B, the cash stops coming in. Stop sending money in, and starve the beast. Frankly, the way I see it, the NRA has become largely irrelevant...And this is directly because of WLP and his cronies.
    Bingo.
    I've told the callers for years, no donations till wayne and his cronies are out on the street and I'm disgusted with the state of the NRA. It's amazing how many openly agree with me.
    Eventually they stopped calling me.
    Our greatest strength, has turned into our greatest enemy.

The task now, is to turn it back into a large solid force that the anti's fear. Not an easy job with the greedy money grubbing, immoral, amoral, self serving, lying, corrupt, filthy pieces of trash (I'm using polite language here) running the show. But we can do it.
    We have to soldier on.

Our freedoms long and hard fought for are not secure until wayne and company have no place to hide.

Site Supporter
    Save The Second is reporting on their Facebook page that the Chapter 11 bankruptcy has been thrown out by the judge as a bad faith bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    Save The Second is reporting on their Facebook page that the Chapter 11 bankruptcy has been thrown out by the judge as a bad faith bankruptcy.
    I can't say I'm surprised...

...but it's something that of late only one side seems to have to conform to standards, apparently.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

User Tag List