Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nike cancels new shoe design due to one person's protest

@sharps54
    Do we disown him as well?
    Lefties probably want you to do so, since President Washington was a slaveowner, destroyer of Indian villages, and white nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    Attachment 39680

So Nike makes some ridiculous ass shoes that no one was going to buy. I have yet to hear anyone say that they wanted a pair of Betsy Ross AF1's.
    Nike breaks the Kap out of storage, for Us vs Them marketing ploy part deux.
    Conservatives whites buy into with reckless abandoned and Nike sells more products to minorities. All the while the white and brown skinned people, refuse to acknowledge that the yellow skinned things in Asia (because they're not really people) are modern day slaves.\

Bunch of chumps all around.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    @sharps54

Lefties probably want you to do so, since President Washington was a slaveowner, destroyer of Indian villages, and white nationalist.
    Perhaps I should have said Benjamin Franklin (a hedonist!) or Abraham Lincoln (willing to keep slavery to preserve The Union!) instead but the point stands. I’m not going to let some shit birds appropriate my country’s history thereby denying its use by the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    @sharps54

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    Perhaps I should have said Benjamin Franklin (a hedonist!) or Abraham Lincoln (willing to keep slavery to preserve The Union!) instead but the point stands. I’m not going to let some shit birds appropriate my country’s history thereby denying its use by the rest of us.
    Unfortunately there are a few problems the Left wants the Useful Idiots to overlook.

Judging 18th century man by 21st century standards is wholly unfair yet used with impunity. Perhaps they should listen to a 1st century man. "“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone."
    Last edited by JohnO; 07-03-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Judging 18th century man by 21st century standards is wholly unfair yet used with impunity. Perhaps they should listen to a 1st century man. "“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone."
    In today's world, that would be interpreted as Jesus asking someone to hand him a rock, as a #mefirst kind of thing.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    UA stepped in it too a bit back; not to the degree nike did though. Still, both brands are non grata in my household.
    Seriously?! Dammit!!! I just bought these shoes last week

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Perhaps they should listen to a 1st century man.
    Or a first century woman: "Do whatever he tells you."

the funny thing about all of this that shines a light at the true nature of these people is, they get upset over a flag on the shoes but have nothing to say about the child slave labor that goes into actually making the fucking things? oh yeah i "cant believe nike would stoop so low" as to put that flag on the shoe...

Nike's are for women, children, and crossfitters anyway.

The foxfeed provides alternative takes, and shows where some folks stand.

Dr. A. King:
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...dr-alveda-king

Dem hopefuls:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jul...lag-is-hurtful
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List