Thread: SCT Manufacturing SCT-19

SCT Manufacturing SCT-19

Forgive me if my forum search missed an earlier thread.

Brownell's has these on sale:

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/frame-parts/frames/sct-19-frame-for-glock-19-prod146941.aspx?

I have historically had trouble with the 19 though I shoot 17s well; I have presumed this is because of the way the hump hits my hand.

If (if) a SCT-based gun winds up being significantly cheaper than a gen 5 19 MOS, then this seems like an acceptable path to doing my own hump reduction. Otherwise I could send a 17 to Cold Bore and get it chopped.

Do folks have experience with the SCT frame? If so have you modified it in any way?
    Ignore Alien Orders

I would be interested to hear about these, as well.

AIM Surplus has these (or did anyway) so I stopped by to check them out. They weren’t bad. I may get one at some point. Since they’re local it only cost me $57 for the frame.

The material they use seems much more rigid (?) that the material Glock uses in their frames.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I had a Glock come off of a waiting list, so that’s kind of my Glock budget for the triennial. I will be in learning more, though.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List