Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hanen Special

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Since I'm in the Dayton area, I keep checking the pawn shops hoping to find one that the pawn shop owner thinks is just a plain ole Model 14.

I can dream, right?
    I’m a long-time pawnshop aficionado, and that could definitely happen since you’re in the best possible place. We get a lot of Jim Cloward Model 70 Winchesters since his shop used to be here. Keep an eye peeled and a couple of C-notes in your wallet for a deposit.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I'm hell for, and on, pawn shops. Been thinking about making another run out west to AZ and maybe LV to see what can be found. Maybe I can talk @Dagga Boy into coming with me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Tried to embed this video but wouldn’t work for me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1_pa85vz6k
    Great video. And an awesome revolver.

I was at Scott Reitz's place recently for a TCCC class, and I had the pleasure of meeting him. I'm heading back in a couple months for a carbine course.

I've also been considering the 1 day revolver class he puts on ocassionally. Looks like I'm going to have make that a priority.

Edit to add: Scotty's next revolver class is Sept 15 at his home range in L.A. I won't make that one due to a family visit, but if any other PF wheel gunners are interested, here's the link.

http://internationaltactical.com/revolver.html
    Last edited by Mark D; 07-13-2019 at 12:00 AM.

User Tag List