Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discreet Concepts MOD V 1.75" Clip

Discreet Concepts MOD V 1.75" Clip

I finally got Discreet Carry Concepts to make me these clips, which are without a wing. I've been using the prototypes for a few months and its a very good setup. I am very happy with the overall quality and how they are a snag-less design, which means you'll save your fingers and hands from being cut up by the lips. There is also no signature. I'll be posting more as I go, just wanted to let ya'll know they dropped today.

vdevgru.com/products/mod-v-1-75-universal
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Following

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kudos. A distinct improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post
    I'll be doing a write up on my site in the next two weeks on this clip specifically.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post
    Yup, much needed.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Has anybody really cut up their hands/fingers with a DCC clip? I use them on pretty much everything now and haven't had an issue. This one looks like it would be hard to get off.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Has anybody really cut up their hands/fingers with a DCC clip? I use them on pretty much everything now and haven't had an issue. This one looks like it would be hard to get off.
    I took one under a fingernail... that hurt. Didn't care for them with my Volund G-hook belts. I had Tony swap my DC clips out for some good ol' PTD loops. I'll be trying Voodoo's version in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    It's not difficult, you pinch the sides with your fingers and lift up, takes about five tries to get used to.

Just want to stress that these are very limited production. There may not be any more made for a good bit of time. So once this batch is gone there will likely be a decent delay in more being produced
    VDMSR.com

@voodoo_man order placed for 10. Thank you, I look forward to having them this a great improvement on an already excellent product. It’s awesome you were able to convince them to do this.
    Last edited by Mike C; 07-01-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Forgive me if you’ve covered this before, but it looks like all of your DCC clips are 1.75”. Is there a reason for this? Do they work adequately on 1.5”belts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List