Thread: Suppressor cover for 9mm can

Suppressor cover for 9mm can

Looking for a cover for a 7-7.5”x1.25” 9mm suppressor used on an sbr.

Totally unfamiliar with the product, and looking for some personal experiences/recommendations.

Coletac.

Have two can't break them, they fixed the prior issues of it walking on the can.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I haven't used their products before, but Burn Proof Gear is what I've personally been looking at (I've been using the WarSport Suppressor Sock, but, well, WarSport is dead now).

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Coletac.

Have two can't break them, they fixed the prior issues of it walking on the can.
    Which models do you have experience with? I just got an email that they're doing 10% off with free shipping this weekend so I'm thinking about getting one for my jailed Sandman-S.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Which models do you have experience with? I just got an email that they're doing 10% off with free shipping this weekend so I'm thinking about getting one for my jailed Sandman-S.
    Good question...I don't actually remember as its been a few years now. I'd say whatever model fits the can I had. They are all made from the same material.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List