Thread: Account check, please

Account check, please

Following this thread http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...ling-attempts: my card in fact was billed twice. Transaction/posting dates are 02.23/02.24 for the first occurrence and 03.05/03.06 for the second. Check what you see on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    YVK -- The transaction log does show that you were billed twice. The first was at 18:49 on 23rd Feb 2012 for 25.00 USD and then again at 10:09 on 4th Mar 2012 for 25.00 USD. Your account shows that you are are paid Site Supporter until 02-25-2014, so at least you were given credit for the second charge.

I don't know why that happened, but I'll look into to and see if I can figure anything out.

I'm not sure I have the appropriate level of access needed to refund the second charge to you, but if that's what you want (instead of just being paid up for 2-years), let us know and I'm sure we can figure out how to do that when ToddG gets back into town.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Tom, I didn't notice I was credited for 2 years, till 2014. Keep it that way, no need to bother with a refund.

User Tag List