Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a M12 for $369???

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    03RN...you have a problem.

A sixgun problem.
    It's only a problem if he admits it. Otherwise, I see it as a fine way of living...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    If you're looking for Daddy's First Centerfire Revolver
    Now THAT'S funny!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I just realized I'd like one (or two) of these to get refinished, and keep my father's pre-12 Airweight with it's service (primarily holster) wear.
    Which mikes sense, looked at from one POV, but is silly, looked at from another.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I've jonesed for a 12 since 1991.

I wish S&W would update it and re-release it.

I really wish they would make a 6 shot K-frame Centennial Airweight...

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I've jonesed for a 12 since 1991.

I wish S&W would update it and re-release it.

I really wish they would make a 6 shot K-frame Centennial Airweight...

With a fixed rear sight that is something that is other than a hog trough in the frame, like the new Novak sighted guns Ruger has released, and a pinned in, or otherwise easily replaceable front sight.

Yes, please.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    With a fixed rear sight that is something that is other than a hog trough in the frame, like the new Novak sighted guns Ruger has released, and a pinned in, or otherwise easily replaceable front sight.

Yes, please.
    In other words a k frame version of the 640 PRO ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    In other words a k frame version of the 640 PRO ?
    Pretty much that yes. While we're at it, let's make it a 2.75" to 3" and make it a .357. I wouldn't load rhino rollers in such a thing, but it would be a nice wheel gun to launch things like Golden Sabers and Critical Duty.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    A tuned-up (slimmed and shortened, and some other detail work) Pachmayr Presentation grip is one of my favorites for shooting a K frame, but they only come molded for square butts. Not optimum for concealment either, due to the large butt.

This. I wouldn't bother to have one shipped if I would have to pay return shipping in the event that it showed up with a crack.
    Inspect prior to signing the paperwork. Refuse the transfer if cracked. Dispute credit card payment for false advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Pretty much that yes. While we're at it, let's make it a 2.75" to 3" and make it a .357. I wouldn't load rhino rollers in such a thing, but it would be a nice wheel gun to launch things like Golden Sabers and Critical Duty.
    So a scandium 2.75" m66-8.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    It's only a problem if he admits it. Otherwise, I see it as a fine way of living...
    !
    Yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    So a scandium 2.75" m66-8.
    Doesn't even have to be Scandium. A Model 66 is pretty much the closest they make to that right now. To get exactly there, I'd have to bob the hammer and replace the rear sight with the one you bought. Not the end of the world, but it would be cool if it came ready to rock out of the box.

ETA: I'm also looking hard at the WC GP100 we're discussing in the other thread, but it's a bigger heavier gun.
    Last edited by Lester Polfus; 06-29-2019 at 11:10 PM.

User Tag List