Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New sights from 10-8

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    I've been looking at these today. Do we know what height combo works with which of his rear sights on a Glock 48?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I just installed the .250 height in yellow with the MOS rear on a g48. It shot POI at the top of the blade at 25yds with 124gr +P HST. I like the sights, but as another person said earlier, serrations on the front sight would have made them better.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I just picked up a set for a gen 5 17. Just an fyi, the .215 height had a POI about 5 inches above the front sight post at 25. ill be swapping it for a .250 here shortly.

I’m glad I re-found this thread. A .125 “HD” front with an appropriate rear is very appealing to me.

ETA: spoke too soon. U notch rear.
    Last edited by Bucky; 09-20-2019 at 04:52 AM.

I picked up two of the orange outline .125 x .235 fronts to pair with some .145 width Wilson/Vickers rears on a 19X and a 45.
    I like the looks of this combo and should shoot to the POA/POI I prefer on those two pistols.
    Last edited by JodyH; 09-20-2019 at 06:46 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

The .125 front with .140 notch rear was way too tight for my 50yo eyes (no glasses yet). Trying a .115 FO front with that rear next.

User Tag List