Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshals Approve Deltapoint

They don't read PF?!
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    They already have personally owned RMRs and DPP in service.

The real question is who did they pick as their battery supplier?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

USMS selects Deltapoint for duty firearms

Has this been discussed?

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/06/u-s...#ixzz5sBCfopS4

Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is proud to announce that the United States Marshals Service has selected the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, paired with Dawson Precision sights, for its duty firearms. The project is the result of a collaboration between Leupold and Dawson Precision.

It says “duty firearms.” No mention if every DUSM is getting one or just specialized units. Would be pretty big news if everyone is assigned an RDS.

Site Supporter

They've been authorized to use Pistol RDS' for a while (personal purchase). Several of the DUSM's at our local office use RMR's. Two of them were in a shooting in my jurisdiction with RMR-equipped guns.

I find the first sentence of the below interesting. Is "STI" the pistol company that Dave Dawson has returned to in an effort to turn around? Or does is mean something else?

“We are honored to contribute alongside Leupold to the United States Marshals Service STI SRA Pistol project,” said Dave Dawson, President and CEO of Dawson Precision, Inc. “And I would like to thank both for providing us the opportunity to work with the Marshals. We look forward to further developing our relationship with Leupold and are excited about the future partnership possibilities in the competition and tactical arenas.”

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/264485-dave-dawson/

STI and I have had a relationship for over 25 years, some of you know the story. I wouldn’t be where I am without them. Westwind Investors, the parent company of STI, is committed to making STI the premier firearms manufacturer in the world and bringing the joy of shooting to people everywhere. Nate Horvath, STI’s CEO, and I are confident that I can help them achieve that goal. That is why I am now the Senior Director of Operational Excellence. That’s a fancy title, but it basically means “hang on to your STI hat, cause there’s some cool stuff comin’.

I have not sold or reduced my role at Dawson Precision in any way. We will continue to grow and improve at the same pace thanks to our awesome team.

On behalf of Dawson Precision and STI, I want to thank all of you, our loyal customers! We could not have done this without you.
    -Dave Dawson

Site Supporter
    The LEO/mil sales director of STI posted on my "other" usual forum that the USMS Special Operations Group has been T&E'ing their weapons.

One of the DUSM's at my site is on SOG. A couple of weeks ago, he was showing me has STI 2011 mounted with an RMR. It's his backup for SOG activities, while he has a Glock mounted with a dot for routine work.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List