Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USPSA Carry Optics pistols

The subtle difference in backstrap contour below the beavertail makes the S2 feel better in my hands.

Springer did a clever job milling my slide for weight reduction. I can’t see how this could weaken it. The optic mount cutout is more of a concern though. Lots of metal gone there.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

i am disappearing shortly to go fish at a remote lodge until Monday, so I expect you will have it all argued out by the time I return, as to which CO pistol is best! As my initial post should have made clear, I am still trying to figure it out for myself, because every darn one of these pistols has its own pros and cons.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Hammertime
    @GJM nice retrospective. I have always maintained that the P320 despite its issues shoots amazing.

You are talking me into a P10.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    i am disappearing shortly to go fish at a remote lodge until Monday, so I expect you will have it all argued out by the time I return, as to which CO pistol is best! As my initial post should have made clear, I am still trying to figure it out for myself, because every darn one of these pistols has its own pros and cons.
    There is no best gun. It’s all just a matter of which pros and cons you’re willing to live with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shooting a Shadow 2 in Production and got a 2nd slide for it and had CZC mill it and lighten it for CO.
    Sy buddy has the Shadow Target II. Very similar guns but the TII is lighter and a bit smaller in my hand.
    He also has a Shadow 2 and never shoots it because of how the Target II feels in his Hand.
    I go the other way , I don't like the fit of the T II in my larger hands so the Shadow 2 is a better fit.
    I don't care about the internals being the same, it's how it fits you hand and how you shoot it that matters.
    I'm hoping the SRO becomes more readily available soo (I have one pre ordered) and they work out any kink s they may have.
    I am beginning to see a lot moe CZ's and Sig X5's dominating CO lately at the matches I've been attending

Article on P10 optics ready pistols:

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...z-p-10-c-pt-3/

And, an interesting post by Charlie Perez on the P10 OR:

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/2...tition/page/2/

I hope usuable backup irons are coming soon for the P10c series. I was able to put on a .4 Dawson sight for the p09 that looks tall enough for the delta point pro, but the integrated rear sight can’t be adjusted low enough to zero it due to the ledge of the dovetail directly behind the installed dpp.

Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    I hope usuable backup irons are coming soon for the P10c series. I was able to put on a .4 Dawson sight for the p09 that looks tall enough for the delta point pro, but the integrated rear sight can’t be adjusted low enough to zero it due to the ledge of the dovetail directly behind the installed dpp.
    CZ USA sent PF member SteveB an email saying their own optics plates and BUIS for the P10 OR models are available imminently.

SigFan hooked me up with a 320 X5 Legion which should arrive Wednesday. Can’t wait! My wife and I shot our first match today with a regular 320 X5 and enjoyed them a lot. My wife has figured out how to bevel the magwell to make them near 2011 Limited guns. Hope the Dremel works on the Tungsten infused grip modules.

Name:  7A6672FD-5055-40F3-BEC3-F867A7301B86.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  32.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

SigFan hooked me up with a 320 X5 Legion which should arrive Wednesday. Can’t wait! My wife and I shot our first match today with a regular 320 X5 and enjoyed them a lot. My wife has figured out how to bevel the magwell to make them near 2011 Limited guns. Hope the Dremel works on the Tungsten infused grip modules.

Name:  7A6672FD-5055-40F3-BEC3-F867A7301B86.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  32.5 KB
    You have first right of refusal on the next ones I get, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List