Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 LEOSA Articles

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    That was my initial understanding, but have been told my state doesn't see it that way...It seems every state has a different take on it.

It seems that a reasonable reading of "Notwithstanding any other provision of the law of any State or any political subdivision thereof..." would obviate said conundrum, but then again, petit tyrants must have their say.

It would be schadenfreudesque to imagine someone with deep enough pockets funding litigation (and winning on the merits) sufficient to make the hoplophobic martinets feel similar to a pooch passing a pine cone.
    Last edited by Gray01; 06-26-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Site Supporter
    IIRC Pennsylvania passed the Leosa law because agencies were refusing to issue retired IDs. I told my department I wouldn’t retire without the ID. One of the LTs was assigned by the chief to photograph me For my retired ID. He said he was too busy to do it which led to an exchange of pleasantries in which I told him to go fuck himself; that he was being insubordinate to the chief. He then took my photo. We argued longer that it took to take the photo. He is now the chief so I am not welcome to qualify at my Dept so I go to a state recognized qual.

User Tag List