Thread: Nate McMurray, running for Congress in western New York

Nate McMurray, running for Congress in western New York

https://votemcmurray.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    #RESIST

CWM11B
    You know, say you want to ban them, (I'll still oppose you) but dont make ridiculous statements that are demonstrably false as a reason.

I must be doing it wrong. Obviously, the AR is a magic deathray. I've had one sitting loaded in my house before. It's a wonder it hasn't shot down a plane, satellite, or astral body by now.

When people show you who they are, believe them.

I’m glad today’s woke Democrats have dropped the facade of “no one wants to take your guns”.

At least they’re upfront about their intentions.

This particular gentleman is, unfortunately, quite local to me. As much as I’ve disliked having him in town hall, I really don’t want to see him in Washington. The NY27 is generally reliably red (for NY anyway) to the point that Nate lost last time around to a freshly arrested Chris Collins. I anticipate watching his campaign of snowflake nonsense fail miserably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    So, is he personally coming for our AR-15’s, or is he going to make it someone else’s job?

If he isn’t personally coming for them, then he’s lying. Words matter.

No means to contact him through the website unless you want to donate or volunteer. Can't ask a question or make a comment. It's almost as if he doesn't want to know what people think. Huh.

Name:  McCoy.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  6.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rick62 View Post
    The NY27 is generally reliably red (for NY anyway) to the point that Nate lost last time around to a freshly arrested Chris Collins. I anticipate watching his campaign of snowflake nonsense fail miserably.
    That's my take as well. I'm sure there's no shortage of Repeal SAFE signs and bumper stickers in that part of NY.
    Last edited by NH Shooter; 06-25-2019 at 05:50 PM.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List