Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trijicon HRS vs regular RM06

*accidental double post* mods please delete
    Last edited by fwrun; 07-03-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Has anyone received a counterfeit RMR or DP Pro from Amazon?
    Me, and me a second time. I have gone 1-2 attempting to purchase RMR's from Amazon. I am a Prime member fwiw.

First order, I made a gamble and ordered an Amazon Warehouse "like new" RM09 (mistake). Came in genuine packaging, but was an obvious counterfeit. Returned to Amazon, and they wanted to charge me return shipping "because they had to confirm it wasn't the real product." Two weeks later, I was recouped shipping cost in the form of a gift certificate.

Second order, brand new RM09 from the official Amazon retail (not 3rd party "fulfilled by" option). Same problem, but instead of a lightly used counterfeit, it was a BNIB fake. Returned with no hassle aside from lost time.

Third attempt was a success and is currently at Primary Machine with a G19 top end awaiting a mill job. The only reason I tried the 3rd time is because with each counterfeit, they gave me a little extra on the gift card to "make up for the inconvenience." It took patience, but I ultimately got an RM09 for a really good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by fwrun View Post
    Me, and me a second time. I have gone 1-2 attempting to purchase RMR's from Amazon. I am a Prime member fwiw.

First order, I made a gamble and ordered an Amazon Warehouse "like new" RM09 (mistake). Came in genuine packaging, but was an obvious counterfeit. Returned to Amazon, and they wanted to charge me return shipping "because they had to confirm it wasn't the real product." Two weeks later, I was recouped shipping cost in the form of a gift certificate.

Second order, brand new RM09 from the official Amazon retail (not 3rd party "fulfilled by" option). Same problem, but instead of a lightly used counterfeit, it was a BNIB fake. Returned with no hassle aside from lost time.

Third attempt was a success and is currently at Primary Machine with a G19 top end awaiting a mill job. The only reason I tried the 3rd time is because with each counterfeit, they gave me a little extra on the gift card to "make up for the inconvenience." It took patience, but I ultimately got an RM09 for a really good deal.
    Yikes. I just bought a type 2 RMR from Amazon and sent it off to Primary without looking at it closely. Hopefully it is real or Primary will notice it and advise.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yikes. I just bought a type 2 RMR from Amazon and sent it off to Primary without looking at it closely. Hopefully it is real or Primary will notice it and advise.
    These were so bad you would have immediately noticed. Shiny finish, obviously cut rather than forged, and shiny silver adjustment dials. If it didn't jump out immediately, you are certainly fine.

User Tag List